Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regions approval..

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Regions approval..

What can I say I am weak and no will power...  Dang pre-qual give you APR and SL they will give you.   Rewards are pretty much garbage other then intro apr and sign-up bonus of 100 for 500 spend.  SP for pre-approval then HP for approval.  Yes they have a pre-qual on their site for you people that have region accounts or throw 25$ into checking to open one as they don't pull chexs or EWS, not sure about SP credit or not..  They use TU for CC approvals.  I would of passed if it would of been under a 10k SL, but it wasn't.  Hopefully AA doesn't come knocking as I haven't been a good kid at all lately, but know the risks of a few banks getting a bit upset.. With that said chase is about to get their 450 AF for my CSR on the 1st of August plus they get alot of spend regardless as that is only one slightly concerned about, but i give them love and they give me love and we leave each other alone or so i hope Smiley Happy.  I doubt there is anything else out there that I can touch right now persay so hang me out to dry I am done.  TU HP around 800  TU08 score..  Oldest Acct 26+ years, AAoA 3.5+ years, etc..  Please no more temptation I must stay away from approval forums and goto this place i heard is called the garden

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 7.37.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 1.53.39 PM.png

Message 1 of 63
62 REPLIES 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Regions approval..

@CreditCurosity ... hard to turn down the approval! Which did you go with? Noticed you have 26 years and 800s in scores so with such a thick file, I suspect you command some respect in the areas of underwriting!

The Garden would be a good place to rest and let the scores grow a bit Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 63
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Took the prestige as still a VS and only 500 for 100 bonus and no AF and the other signature being the premium has a lol $125 af for only a 1.5% card.  They are high!  Regions has alot of say "old" money being with them and alot of their customer base probably can care less about rewards or even a "small" $125 AF when you are talking many millions that i suspect alot of their customer base has and neither rewards of AF really means much to them.. Just my take on regions bank or they would offer more competive rewards program, but the known 13k is what got me.  Now time to find another card to prune usually as I obtain a card I prune a card, but becoming alot harder to do now as I find value in most of my cards now of some sort...  Certain ones that wont go anywhere are chase cards due to 5/24 rule..

Message 3 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Save yourself the $25 and go for savings and upon the final screen when they ask for money just say you'll stop by a branch.  It buys you 10 days to pre-app and approve w/o being out $25 or having a new account to deal with since they close it in 10 days if not funded w/o a fee vs charging a fee if you close it early yourself.

Message 4 of 63
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats CC on achieving an AJC SUB SPECIALSmiley Happy

All these apps snd approvals, must be something in the Moderators break roomSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 63
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

CC, Congratulations!!

"Please no more temptation I must stay away from approval forums and goto this place i heard is called the garden"Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried signing up online for a checking account but said it couldn’t process it and to stop by a local branch. Might have something to do with my Chex.

Congrats!
Message 7 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I tried signing up online for a checking account but said it couldn’t process it and to stop by a local branch. Might have something to do with my Chex.

Congrats!

Do the savings and you don't have to worry about Chex and you don't have to make a deposit to setup online banking.  Just say you'll fund in a branch....also, if you're not in their foot print it won't let you open an account.

Message 8 of 63
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  I logged on my account and didn't see any "Offers"....where are you seeing that?

Message 9 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@atst2000 wrote:

Congrats!  I logged on my account and didn't see any "Offers"....where are you seeing that?

https://apply.regions.com/creditcards/login/olb

Message 10 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.