Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second Discover....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Second Discover....

so for EVER, ive been checking to see if i was preapproved for a 2nd card with them, and ive always had fair luck getting CLI on the first one.  SO low and behold today, i was showing preapproved.  SO i thought, sure, why not try now!  so bam, went for it and approved with a SL of 6500.  i figured it would be teeny weenie Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy  but any how, for those of you wanting a 2nd one, keep on tryin, eventually you will get one too, i know quite a few on here have also.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Second Discover....

Congrats on your second bite at the apple with Discover Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 15
Hex
Valued Contributor

It’s funny how things work out sometimes. I got a second Disco pre-qualification right away but they only gave me a $1K limit on my second card. My CL has gone up since but you are still ahead of me even though I’ve had the card 10 months. Smiley Happy Nice going!!!!
Congratulations.
Message 3 of 15
Hex
Valued Contributor

By the way I have a 2017 Camaro too but mine’s only an RS. You have great taste in cards and cars!!
😛
Message 4 of 15
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the 2nd Disco and sweet SL!

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL thanks!  i actually traded my camaro last week.  it was a good car though, it only had 9k miles on it, i work from home and dont really drive a lot

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your 2nd Discover approval!!
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

so for EVER, ive been checking to see if i was preapproved for a 2nd card with them, and ive always had fair luck getting CLI on the first one.  SO low and behold today, i was showing preapproved.  SO i thought, sure, why not try now!  so bam, went for it and approved with a SL of 6500.  i figured it would be teeny weenie Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy  but any how, for those of you wanting a 2nd one, keep on tryin, eventually you will get one too, i know quite a few on here have also.

WELL DONE!!!Man Very Happy

Message 8 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

I couldnt get a CLI on 1st card for a while, went to a 2nd Like you, Got $8200 on it card.

Congrats!!!

Message 9 of 15
IodineNightSky
Regular Contributor

Isn’t there a disco rule that you have to have your first disco card for a year before getting another?

Also, is there an HP for the second card?
Current FICO 8s:
EQ: 712 - TU: 719 - EX: 707
Mortgage Ficos: EQ5: 708 - TU4: 729 - EX2: 700
Current Middle Mortgage Score: 708
Goal Scores: 740+

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.