cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service CU CLI

tag
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Service CU CLI

I have had this card since 6/2021 SL 15K. Not sure why I never requested a CLI (that's not like me 😂) anyhooo was on the site and thought why not . Not instant took a few hours  .Approved  to 25K

 

Exo HP

score 771

lots of inquires 

Use card very rarely 

3F2EF91F-EC44-4C88-9BD5-14522F3CEBE4.jpeg

 

 

 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
DakotaM
Regular Contributor

Re: Service CU CLI

Nice! I have one of their cards too. Was this one of their pre-approval offers or did you just cold apply for the increase? 



Workers-Credit-UnionWorkers-Credit-Union

Message 2 of 14
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Service CU CLI


@DakotaM wrote:

Nice! I have one of their cards too. Was this one of their pre-approval offers or did you just cold apply for the increase? 


Cold app

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 3 of 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Service CU CLI

Congrats on the Service CU CLI🎉

Now, go buy a pack of gumSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 14
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Re: Service CU CLI

Congrats on your Service FCU CLI




Message 5 of 14
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Service CU CLI

Congrats @Jnbmom . Nice one.


Message 6 of 14
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Service CU CLI


@M_Smart007 wrote:

Congrats on the Service CU CLI🎉

Now, go buy a pack of gumSmiley Happy


@M_Smart007  Now if I can locate the card lol . I definitely need a binder or something .

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 7 of 14
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Service CU CLI


@FireMedic1 wrote:

Congrats @Jnbmom . Nice one.


@FireMedic1 

 

Thanks. Yes can you believe I never tried this one before shocking lol .

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 8 of 14
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Service CU CLI


@Jnbmom wrote:

I have had this card since 6/2021 SL 15K. Not sure why I never requested a CLI (that's not like me 😂) anyhooo was on the site and thought why not . Not instant took a few hours  .Approved  to 25K

 

Exo HP

score 771

lots of inquires 

Use card very rarely 

3F2EF91F-EC44-4C88-9BD5-14522F3CEBE4.jpeg

 

 

 


Congratulations on the CLI.

Maybe you didn't do it sooner because you didn't feel like burning a hard pull Smiley Happy


Total revolving limits 657200 (536700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 712 TU 710 EX 708

Message 9 of 14
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Service CU CLI


@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Jnbmom wrote:

I have had this card since 6/2021 SL 15K. Not sure why I never requested a CLI (that's not like me 😂) anyhooo was on the site and thought why not . Not instant took a few hours  .Approved  to 25K

 

Exo HP

score 771

lots of inquires 

Use card very rarely 

3F2EF91F-EC44-4C88-9BD5-14522F3CEBE4.jpeg

 

 

 


Congratulations on the CLI.

Maybe you didn't do it sooner because you didn't feel like burning a hard pull Smiley Happy


@SouthJamaica 

 

Oh yes always cautious with my HPs 🤣

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.