Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sportsman Guide Visa Approval!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sportsman Guide Visa Approval!!!

Ok, I was bored, browsing the Comenity Sites where they offer Visa accounts.  I went to the Sportsman Guide, put a couple of items in my cart, went to check out as a guest, guess what, a pre approval for their Visa card.  I entered the last 4 digits of my SS, DOB and income and when I pressed enter, I was approved.  It didn't tell me my limit, however, I went into Comenity's website, got the number and called....$2500.00!   Wow too easy and a soft pull at that!   My credit score is hovering close to 700. If that helps.

Thanks members for all the great information on this board! So valuable!  I hope sharing my success will help others!

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Sportsman Guide Visa Approval!!!

Grats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 34
schsa210
Established Contributor

Congrats!

~buried myself in the garden~
Message 3 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Congratulations! Not bad for a SP! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok, I was bored, browsing the Comenity Sites where they offer Visa accounts.  I went to the Sportsman Guide, put a couple of items in my cart, went to check out as a guest, guess what, a pre approval for their Visa card.  I entered the last 4 digits of my SS, DOB and income and when I pressed enter, I was approved.  It didn't tell me my limit, however, I went into Comenity's website, got the number and called....$2500.00!   Wow too easy and a soft pull at that!   My credit score is hovering close to 700. If that helps.

Thanks members for all the great information on this board! So valuable!  I hope sharing my success will help others!

Congrats, but it was probably a hard pull.

Message 5 of 34
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (May 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 34
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!!
Message 7 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! welcome to the Sportsmans Guide Visa Club!!

Message 8 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your success!  Smiley Very Happy  Welcome to the Sportsman Guide Visa group!  No worries, it was a sp.  Never got an hp for this account.  Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your success!  Smiley Very Happy  Welcome to the Sportsman Guide Visa group!  No worries, it was a sp.  Never got an hp for this account.  Smiley Wink

I got one 8 days ago. Their new policy is to do hard pulls for Visas. Not getting one is just luck.

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.