Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Sync CLIs

tag
jl4
Established Contributor

Two Sync CLIs

My spreadsheet notified me that it had been three months since I asked for a CLI from Sync for my Walmart and Carecredit cards.

For my Walmart card, I hit the love button, was at $5k, asked for $10k, was given $6k as a counter. Accepted.

For my Carcredit card, I hit the love button, was at $8k, asked for $10k, was given $12k as a counter (wut). Accepted.

Tried to go for it again, asked for $15k, was denied. $13k. Denied, too. 

Good day all in all. Added $5k to my total pool, which is always nice Smiley Happy

I should probably use my Walmart card soon, though, so they don't axe it for non-usage. 

EQ8: 779 (Inq: 1) | TU8: 771 (Inq: 0) | EX8: 763 (Inq: 4)
Total Rev: $182,500
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Re: Two Sync CLIs

Excellent CLIs, congratulations!

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like the part about "my spreadsheet said it was time." I started one last month and I find it real helpful in staying precise & methodical. Nicely done.

And Congrats! j on your CLI success X 2.

Message 3 of 6
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

CongratsSmiley Happy.

I always did well with them, but my last increase was 6/6/18 for walmart and amazon 6k limits now . However I can't get anymore and usually the reasons were "time since last increase", but this time it mentions inquires and length of time accounts been established, so I think I might have hit my max with them?

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 4 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats OpSmiley Happy

Mom, me too. Im 0 for 2 on PP MC, called last night. Fastest nothing ever. I like the card but at $300 its going to the sd. I think now im maxed and they probably dont like seeing my high debt on 3 orher cards. Oh well, was fun to get my Sync cards up . Let that be a lessen you can have a great TU score but eventually your actusl report will matter more.
Message 5 of 6
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your CLIs!!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.