Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart MC CLI To 55K Done Approved****

tag
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart MC CLI To 55K Done Approved****

Congratulations on that limit!!! 😎
“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 31 of 38
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!!

Message 32 of 38
Creditmakhi
Established Member

unbelievable simply amazing congrats Raja ..
Message 33 of 38
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@Mahraja wrote:

@ChargedUp  (lol) no i don't shop at Walmart often but i use it as MC almost weekly i use all my cards Smiley Tongue thanks

@Meanmachine thank you so much for reading if you guys have walmart card or MC don't delay call the backdoor now its the right time..

I tried and they told me to have a seat.  Stuck at 20kSmiley Very Happy

Yeah, I tried yesterday, same result. I just got an increase end of last month so the system would not approve a second so soon.Smiley Indifferent

I wonder if those of us with the store card applied today, would we still have a chance of getting the mastercard?  Anyone with an extra HP available want to take a leap? Smiley Wink

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 34 of 38
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Meanmachine thank you so much for reading if you guys have walmart card or MC don't delay call the backdoor now its the right time..

Charge like Buffalos!......but once with CapOne it'll be like a gang of wild turtles. 

Image result for cartoon of turtle using a credit card

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 35 of 38
calyx
Super Contributor

That's crazy - congrats on the massive CL on that card.

I love that the 55k line has a $4 credit.  Beautiful.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 36 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, this is crazy! Congrats.

I just got the Walmart MC a few months ago and the same day the Love button appeared I got denied for the increase. Any chance I could get an approval from calling? Only a 2 month old card but hitting close to 80% utilization since I use it for groceries and its only $1K overall utilization is 6% and they just upped my Care Credit to $12K but the walmart won't budge. 

Message 37 of 38
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

your best bet to wait least 180 dayz before asking ..there wont be any backdoor number now ..after October so i think you better call now and try you don't know what you can achieve until you try Smiley Wink Good luck

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.