Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woohoo! Approved for BCP

tag
Open123
Super Contributor

Re: Woohoo! Approved for BCP

Awesome!

I think this is one of the best cash rewards cards out there.  The 6% Supermarket thing is incredibly useful.

Message 21 of 46
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

Awesome!

I think this is one of the best cash rewards cards out there.  The 6% Supermarket thing is incredibly useful.

thanks again Open! I just said what the heck...the worst they can say is no but to my shocker i was approved! Can i still call around this time and find out my limit?

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 22 of 46
Open123
Super Contributor

@dodgerslv wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

Awesome!

thanks again Open! I just said what the heck...the worst they can say is no but to my shocker i was approved! Can i still call around this time and find out my limit?

Maybe, but you'll probably get an oveseas rep.  Not sure if they'll have it yet.  But, worth a try!

Message 23 of 46
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

@dodgerslv wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

Awesome!

Maybe, but you'll probably get an oveseas rep.  Not sure if they'll have it yet.  But, worth a try!

well, no hurry really...im assuming it will be around 1000-2000 limit. I am still in the rebuilding stage on my credit. A couple of baddies still reporting.

Message 24 of 46
2011beginnings
Frequent Contributor

Congrats.

I called around this time last Friday when I was approved and got an overseas rep. They'll give you your limit but you might not get the best experience. I had a very hard time understanding the person I spoke with and for whatever reason they were basically YELLING on the phone haha
PenFed AMEX: $5500 | AMEX BCE: $8300 | AMEX E: $5000 | BofA BBR: $5000 | Discover It: $6500 | CSP: $11500 | CF: $5500 | Citi DIVIDEND: $5700 | CITI TYP: $4600 | BofA CR: $7500 | CAP ONE Q: $3000 |

TU: 722 / EX: 763 / EQ: 735
Message 25 of 46
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@2011beginnings wrote:
Congrats.

I called around this time last Friday when I was approved and got an overseas rep. They'll give you your limit but you might not get the best experience. I had a very hard time understanding the person I spoke with and for whatever reason they were basically YELLING on the phone haha

Haha!...I think i will wait and call during business hours...even though i applied online can they expedite/rush the card in the mail?

Message 26 of 46
Radek7752
Contributor

Congrats!

BoA: Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard
Chase: Sapphire Preferred (WMC)/Freedom/Amazon/Auto Loan (41k)
Citi: Thank You Preferred/Forward/Simplicity
AmEx: Zync/Blue Cash/Starwood Preferred
Discover: IT
GE: JCP/Walmart Discover
Message 27 of 46
2011beginnings
Frequent Contributor

I applied Friday, got a letter saying I'm approved with my score today and still waiting on the card.

I'm actually wanting to switch mine to the BCE. I have an annual fee with my Gold and CSP. I don't need another.
PenFed AMEX: $5500 | AMEX BCE: $8300 | AMEX E: $5000 | BofA BBR: $5000 | Discover It: $6500 | CSP: $11500 | CF: $5500 | Citi DIVIDEND: $5700 | CITI TYP: $4600 | BofA CR: $7500 | CAP ONE Q: $3000 |

TU: 722 / EX: 763 / EQ: 735
Message 28 of 46
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@2011beginnings wrote:
I applied Friday, got a letter saying I'm approved with my score today and still waiting on the card.

I'm actually wanting to switch mine to the BCE. I have an annual fee with my Gold and CSP. I don't need another.

wow...that was fast. I apped on Saturday for my charge card. The problem is that ii is going to be mailed to my actual home. Not there at the moment so im sure the letter has arrived already.

Message 29 of 46
sonson
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approvals! now time to garden!

Starting Score: EQ 548 [ Feb 2010 ]
Current Score: TU 663 EQ 686
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 30 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.