Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello blispay

tag
jeffm4688
Frequent Contributor

hello blispay

$6K approval, sweet. 688 FICO on EX 3% util @ 4500 / 160K of credit. Looking forward to hidden tradeline, 0% and 2% cash back.

I applied for this when it initially came out, I was higher on the util and lower on the credit lines. Had around 90K in lines and 6-7K used. Decided to take the plunge again today just because. Getting ready to close out a couple cards like walmart store (I have MC) probably southwest as I have jetblue now and maybe another. 

FICO 12/2015 - EX 692 TU 685

FICO 10/2021 - EX 596 TU 605 EQ 600 - officially rebuilding.

What survived:
Amex HH - 1.5K | Amex Delta - 1K | Amex Bonvoy - 1.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex BRG - 3.5K | Amex Business Cash- 2K | Amex Business Plus - 2K
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: hello blispay

Congrats on the approval !!!!!!

Message 2 of 12
nrm
Frequent Contributor

@jeffm4688 wrote:

@$6K approval, sweet. 688 FICO on EX 3% util @ 4500 / 160K of credit. Looking forward to hidden tradeline, 0% and 2% cash back.

I applied for this when it initially came out, I was higher on the util and lower on the credit lines. Had around 90K in lines and 6-7K used. Decided to take the plunge again today just because. Getting ready to close out a couple cards like walmart store (I have MC) probably southwest as I have jetblue now and maybe another. 

Great news! Congrats!

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations ! 

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jeffm4688 wrote:

@$6K approval, sweet. 688 FICO on EX 3% util @ 4500 / 160K of credit. Looking forward to hidden tradeline, 0% and 2% cash back.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on sticking with it
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations and welcome to the Blispay family! I love the perks of that card.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! I have been considering that one but I'm not ready to app yet.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too, don't forget about the special financing as well! Once I get inquiries down later on, I'll apply for this one. Congrats on your approval!
Message 9 of 12
thummel
Established Contributor

Congrats on the blispay!
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.