cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**24 MONTHS 0% APR** ELAN credit card 0% intro APR for purchases and balance transfers for 24 MONTHS

tag
Veronik2019
Contributor

**24 MONTHS 0% APR** ELAN credit card 0% intro APR for purchases and balance transfers for 24 MONTHS

i searched around a little and didn't find any data points on Elan credit platinum cards. Only found a mega thread on the 5% cashback compared to US Bank cash back rewards. I found these cards through my local banks. Has anyone applied for these? Would these cards be a little loose on the approval since it doesnt come with cash back rewards? Any help is appreciated! Thank you! 
6A45A893-C157-42C1-B8B8-F4FE54B49FEB.jpeg

Deerwood Bank938BEDB4-D254-4879-B237-938FFFAE0B6B.jpeg

ThinkBank53C3E644-62FB-4C39-829C-C83AD8380038.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Re: **24 MONTHS 0% APR** ELAN credit card 0% intro APR for purchases and balance transfers for 24 MO

I don't think many people have tried their hand at getting any of the Elan backed Platinum cards as many of us (myself included) have chased after the MCP (5% cashback card). 

You would be the first that I know of on this forum to test these waters. 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 2 of 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: **24 MONTHS 0% APR** ELAN credit card 0% intro APR for purchases and balance transfers for 24 MO

likely lower limit on said cards as appears to be case on anything 15+ months then you put us bank/elan into mix and likely end up with a 4k or whatever two years 0% apr card which likely is useless for most people

Message 3 of 4
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

likely lower limit on said cards as appears to be case on anything 15+ months then you put us bank/elan into mix and likely end up with a 4k or whatever two years 0% apr card which likely is useless for most people

I have not applied for this Platinum nor anything for some time.  I was thinking the same way CreditCuriosity does.  For me, the Chase Slate comes to mind and although I have not research that particular card on these boards 😅  usually low CLs is what I have come across.  

One thing to note is that for future reference I did bookmark Aim_High's thread that contains a big list of banks and CUs which some advertise the 24 month 0% off.   You can find the list in post numbers 2 and 3.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.