Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Slow to report?

tag
GalaxyStars
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX Slow to report?

Yes, both.

Have already met the spending limit for the $100 of cashback with BCE, just this week met the spending limit for Delta Gold 30,000 miles promo.

Message 21 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes it is normal.  Amex takes several statements to report.

Good to know...

Message 22 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DoroLucky wrote:

Thanks!

I swear I need to find better things to do then to micro-manage my credit 24/7......I wasn't like this before joining MyFicoSmiley FrustratedSmiley Frustrated

Same here!!!! Between MyFico.com and YNAB...it's all I do in my spare time. 

Message 23 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

TY D for posting.  Smiley Happy. Got my first AX March 23 and I've had statements cut with nothing on CCT nor CK nor myFico except the EX pull they did. 

Whew. I'm not crazy. Thank you. 

My PRG hadn't posted my 50k MR and I'm a bit sad. No charge for AF but no MR either. *squints* I made the bonus req on it early April. SPG is still in progress. 

Message 24 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got both the PRG and BCE on 3/27.  Neither have reported and neither are showing MR points or cashback yet.  I've already hit the min spend on both.

Message 25 of 47
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@DoroLucky wrote:

Is this normal?

Don't overlook existing threads as a resource -- tweak keywords and date filter as desired:

https://www.google.com/search?q=amex+first+report+site%3Aficoforums.myfico.com&oq=amex+first+report+...

Message 26 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kudos.

Seems to be an ongoing issue with Amex. One of the threads go back as far as 2011.

I just got my card last week and won't be expecting Amex to report quickly for a couple months or so.

Message 27 of 47
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@takeshi74 wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:

Is this normal?

Don't overlook existing threads as a resource -- tweak keywords and date filter as desired:

https://www.google.com/search?q=amex+first+report+site%3Aficoforums.myfico.com&oq=amex+first+report+...

Thanks, didn't think of that when I made this post. I'm suprised this is normal for them as I have 2 older cards with them and I guess I didn't notice because I wasn't micro-managing my credit back then. 

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 28 of 47
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:

Thanks!

I swear I need to find better things to do then to micro-manage my credit 24/7......I wasn't like this before joining MyFicoSmiley FrustratedSmiley Frustrated

Same here!!!! Between MyFico.com and YNAB...it's all I do in my spare time. 

Never heard of YNAB until now, I just signed up for it Smiley Frustrated LOL

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 29 of 47
olehammer
Frequent Contributor

My open date for both BCP and PRG is 3/16.   I've had one statement so far (April 14).   I'm assuming that I'll first see both report to the CBs on my 3rd statement.  I'll update here if they happen to report based on my May 14 statement.

Message 30 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.