Did you mean: 

AmEx not showing all cards when logged in

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AmEx not showing all cards when logged in

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So strangest thing.  I was attempting to a comparison of the different Delta cards for a friend and found that the website will not show me any Delta card except the Blue card when I'm logged into to my account.  However, if I look in incognito mode they all appear.  Not sure what's going on there.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

Capture.PNG

I have the same issue..  I have a theory.   Once your logged in, you will only see cards you would actually qualify for.  May not be, but it seems that way to me

Yea, it's bizarre for sure.  Today I have the Delta Gold and Reserve cards available, but no Platinum!  **bleep**?!

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Delta and SPG are low end, and I know that because I have them and a low EX score lol.   BCE is a goal card but I took the other two so I could get in the door   No offer for a BCE yet

Message 12 of 15
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

17 showing for me. Using Firefox.

I dont see the Centurion Card anymore. I swear it was there last week.

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Delta and SPG are low end, and I know that because I have them and a low EX score lol.   BCE is a goal card but I took the other two so I could get in the door   No offer for a BCE yet

I will concede that both have a relatively low barrier of entry; however, I disagree with the statement that they are "low end" cards.

SPG is a fantastic card IF you can take advantage of Starwood\Marriott points.  You'll earn Marriott points at a rate of 3 points per dollar.  If you fly Southwest: SPG (and a couple other hotel cards) lets you move your points to miles, something that is usually limited to Chase UR points.

The Delta Gold card has some okay perks but the real star of that card is the $25k MQD waiver.  Again, only really useful if you travel on Delta a lot.

Take care of those two cards, even if not ideal for you, and you'll be surpised at how well Amex will treat you.  3X CLIs are surprisingly easy to come buy even with lower scores.  

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I will concede that both have a relatively low barrier of entry; however, I disagree with the statement that they are "low end" cards.

SPG is a fantastic card IF you can take advantage of Starwood\Marriott points.  You'll earn Marriott points at a rate of 3 points per dollar.  If you fly Southwest: SPG (and a couple other hotel cards) lets you move your points to miles, something that is usually limited to Chase UR points.

The Delta Gold card has some okay perks but the real star of that card is the $25k MQD waiver.  Again, only really useful if you travel on Delta a lot.

Take care of those two cards, even if not ideal for you, and you'll be surpised at how well Amex will treat you.  3X CLIs are surprisingly easy to come buy even with lower scores.  

I agree 100%, in only meant low end as in score needed to be them...  Amex doesn't do low end anything, which is why even tho I want a BCE, I took what they offered to get my foot in the door.   I'm getting close to my 61st day and hopefully my 3x..  We shall see what happens, but I'm hopeful Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.