Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Store Card CLI

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Amazon Store Card CLI

So I couldn't resist... I called GECRB for my Amazon Store Card , and got approved for an increase from $1,900 to $3,000! Yay! This will help my utilization... I just charged a school book for a big $91 hahah. I keep Amazon at $0 balance or do their 0% offers. :-) I love GECRB!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amazon Store Card CLI

Congrats! I just got an auto increase from $1550 to $2200. I love my Amazon card! I got mine a year and a half ago (May 2011 starting limit $700) before I really knew anything about credit andI I'm glad I did! I get all my school books there too!! 

Message 2 of 7
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Yay!!! For beinf young, smart, and credit savvy!! I love that $150 is the min purchase to get 0% for six months!!
Roxy- what I did last semester was take advantage of the 0%, paid the min pmt til I sold my books, then pif what was left... What a no brainer!! :-) I'm always tempted to app for the Amazon Visa at checkout haha, but I'm more than happy with the Amazon Store Card.

Does anyone on the forum have both that you've seen?!?
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 3 of 7
mrcrush20
New Contributor

is GE a SP for a CLI ?

Message 4 of 7
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Yes!! As far as I know, it always is w them! Unless you call the American underwriters!:-x
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is a really good idea. I will have to try that next semester! I don't think I've seen anyone on here with both but I think I like more store card more than I would the chase visa. From what I hear chase is always a HP for CLIs. (I may be wrong!) But I know my dad has had the amazon visa for a few years and his CL is 5100 (he has very good credit and income) but I don't know if he's ever asked for a CLI but GE has been good to me with auto CLIs.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh and the only GE HP CLI I have had was with carecredit but I approved that. (Daughter needed braces)
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.