cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any luck getting chase to give cli with soft pull?

tag
sureno90
Established Member

Any luck getting chase to give cli with soft pull?

Has anyone had any luck getting chase to give cli with a soft pull? I call like 5-6 months ago to the exective office and they gave me a cli with a soft pull but today I called and they said they need to run a hard inquiry for a cli.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
scientifics
Frequent Contributor

Re: Any luck getting chase to give cli with soft pull?

The front line CSRs will never give you a CLI without a hard pull. I've heard of others having luck (like you) with executive customer service, but I feel like it still isn’t guaranteed. If you can give executive a good enough reason, they might, otherwise, Chase isn't your bank for a no hard pull CLI.

Message 2 of 3
sureno90
Established Member

Re: Any luck getting chase to give cli with soft pull?

@scientifics wrote:

The front line CSRs will never give you a CLI without a hard pull. I've heard of others having luck (like you) with executive customer service, but I feel like it still isn’t guaranteed. If you can give executive a good enough reason, they might, otherwise, Chase isn't your bank for a no hard pull CLI.

Thanks. I keep trying to call the same girl that helped me out but it goes to voicemail.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.