cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know the answer to this Chase AU question?

tag
quarius
Regular Contributor

Anyone know the answer to this Chase AU question?

I was thinking of applying for there IHG card but im an authorized user of this card, I don't wan't to get denied if they say I already have the card. I never had this card before just AU. If there is a chance of denial from this I will just apply for the Hyatt card or something. I was also just approved for a Slate card last week which gives me 2 cards with them. I figure I try to apply to them first since they have that 5/24 rule before I look for a couple cards to add to my profile. 

{NFCU-25k}{NFCU-Flagship-25k}{Saphire-15k}{BOA-25k}{DCU-10k}{Slate-7200}{FirstNat-4k}{DiscoverIT-6k}{CitiCash-$4100}{AmexBCE-$8500}{Venture-$6500}
12/23/18 [Experian-Fico 799][TU-Fico799][Equifax-Fico786]
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Anyone know the answer to this Chase AU question?

I don't think it will matter, although I don't gave chase cards I added my hubby as an AU to my penfed gold, he then applied and got his own card.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 4
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Being an authorized user on an existing account does not disqualify you from receiving any signup bonuses with Chase.  DW was an AU on my Sapphire Preferred, and got her own 50,000 UR bonus (and another bonus for adding me as an AU).

Message 3 of 4
quarius
Regular Contributor

TY for the help.

{NFCU-25k}{NFCU-Flagship-25k}{Saphire-15k}{BOA-25k}{DCU-10k}{Slate-7200}{FirstNat-4k}{DiscoverIT-6k}{CitiCash-$4100}{AmexBCE-$8500}{Venture-$6500}
12/23/18 [Experian-Fico 799][TU-Fico799][Equifax-Fico786]
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.