Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

August Starwood Preferred Guest Statements

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: August Starwood Preferred Guest Statements

The 31,206 points earned on my August statement still have not shown up.  The elite night credit for my Starwood stay early this month is still not reflected in the nights total.  My London reservation that had a Category 8 7-night certificate attached says that I need to order the award certificate for my stay when I get the 210,000 points required and only has 2 guests listed rather than 4.

Quick question for those of you who had your points credited from the SPG card: did you combine your accounts and which one was the keeper?  I combined mine during the merge weekend into a new SPG number.  My statement closed on the 12th.

Message 61 of 87
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@K-in-Boston wrote:

The 31,206 points earned on my August statement still have not shown up.  The elite night credit for my Starwood stay early this month is still not reflected in the nights total.  My London reservation that had a Category 8 7-night certificate attached says that I need to order the award certificate for my stay when I get the 210,000 points required and only has 2 guests listed rather than 4.

Quick question for those of you who had your points credited from the SPG card: did you combine your accounts and which one was the keeper?  I combined mine during the merge weekend into a new SPG number.  My statement closed on the 12th.

@K-in-Boston I combined my accounts Moday and kept my Marriott Rewards number instead of SPG (figured it'd be easier since SPG was folding into Marriott).  My personal SPG statement closed on the 9th and my business card on the 11th. 

Message 62 of 87
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

13 days after statement closing, the points finally posted tonight.  This matches what's shown on my statement (1st post), so it looks like things are finally floating through.  All of the other issues 2 posts back are still pending.

Screen Shot 2018-08-25 at 9.03.04 PM.png

Message 63 of 87
chaos51
Regular Contributor

Better late than never!
Total Revolving Credit Limit: $306,900
Pay Over Time Limit: $85,000
Fico 8 Scores: Ex: 751, TU 751, EQ 741
Message 64 of 87
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

My new Marriott Rewards number finally showed up on the Amex side but only for my SPG Business card.  My personal SPG and that of my wife still shows the old SPG number.  Hopefully they're getting things together.  

Message 65 of 87
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

It does look like things are coming together. Amex still showed my original SPG number earlier today but I just logged in and see that they show my new Marriott-compliant SPG number.

Message 66 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Loquat wrote:

My new Marriott Rewards number finally showed up on the Amex side but only for my SPG Business card.  My personal SPG and that of my wife still shows the old SPG number.  Hopefully they're getting things together.  

My SPG business card still shows the older SPG number and my new Luxury card shows no number whatsoever but they did add my August points.  No idea why no number appears for the Luxury card because I did include that on my application.

Message 67 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Loquat wrote:

My SPG business card still shows the older SPG number and my new Luxury card shows no number whatsoever but they did add my August points.  No idea why no number appears for the Luxury card because I did include that on my application.

@K-in-Boston

Should I contact anyone to fix the above or above or just wait it out?

Message 68 of 87
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Loquat wrote:

@K-in-Boston

I'd contact Amex if your new SPG (or old Marriott depending on which way you did it) number doesn't show up on Luxury in the next few days.  The change from old numbers to new numbers is still a work in progress and should happen soon.

Message 69 of 87
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Loquat wrote:

@K-in-Boston

I'd contact Amex if your new SPG (or old Marriott depending on which way you did it) number doesn't show up on Luxury in the next few days.  The change from old numbers to new numbers is still a work in progress and should happen soon.

Sounds like a plan.  Thanks!

Message 70 of 87
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.