Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T CC Offer

tag
Cory88
Frequent Contributor

BB&T CC Offer

I have one BB&T CC cash back and wanted to add the Bright CC by them before the merger goes 100% thru and wanted to see if any one lately has gotten a card my them and it was still a SP. I got one in Apr 2020 with a SP and want to give it a go for the Bright CC.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

Re: BB&T CC Offer

@Cory88 wrote:

I have one BB&T CC cash back and wanted to add the Bright CC by them before the merger goes 100% thru and wanted to see if any one lately has gotten a card my them and it was still a SP. I got one in Apr 2020 with a SP and want to give it a go for the Bright CC.

I got one in June with a SP.

Potential Future Cards
Message 2 of 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BB&T CC Offer

@Cory88,

You can always check the Approvals subforum which actually confirms a variety of recent BB&T approvals such as the following recent thread:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Amex-Blue-Cash-Preferred-amp-BBT-Bright-Appro...

Of noteworthy, you can always check the BB&T pre-qualification portal to determine if it yields anything for you.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.