cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBRZMC CLI function now working online.

tag
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

Re: BBRZMC CLI function now working online.

i don't see this on my end. can someone point me to it?

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 11 of 62
halos24
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for posting this, I just logged in and tried for the heck of it and ...

Congratulations! Your Credit Limit Increase request has been approved. Your new credit limit is $800.00. You may use your new line immediately.

It does look like the $300 increases are standard, but I will take it. The card has no AF for me so happy about the increase.
MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 12 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the heads up. just logged into my BBRZMC and hit the CLI button. went from 1400 to 2100. I have had the account for almost four years with the last increase coming about 18 mos ago. If I hadnt gotten the increase i would have just closed the account. My regular BB store card has a 6000 limit and my Guitar Center card has a 5000 limit.

Message 13 of 62
texasman07
Established Contributor

I dont see this button on my account either.  My account has only been open for 10 months.  Maybe thats why.......

Message 14 of 62
halos24
Frequent Contributor

I have only had my account for 8 months and received the increase.

For thos of you who cannot find the link it is there. Once you log in and are in account overview, go to the tab that says customer service. Once you click on that there will appear several options going down. One of them will be "request credit limitincrease".
MyFico 3B Scores: EQ: 3/22/16 (727), EX (710) TU (714)

Message 15 of 62
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@halos24 wrote:

For thos of you who cannot find the link it is there. Once you log in and are in account overview, go to the tab that says customer service. Once you click on that there will appear several options going down. One of them will be "request credit limitincrease".

That option doesn't show up on my husband's account. But, he's only had the account since early this year. I'm assuming that this means it's too soon for him.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 16 of 62
texasman07
Established Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

@halos24 wrote:

That option doesn't show up on my husband's account. But, he's only had the account since early this year. I'm assuming that this means it's too soon for him.

Yea I checked again under "Customer Service" Tab on my account and I do not have this option either. Oh well. Wasnt expecting anything from them anyways.

Message 17 of 62
moonman
Frequent Contributor

The Platinum version of the card  I have has the request cli link but the gold version with a fee  I closed last year had never had it.

Message 18 of 62
Brusilov
Established Contributor

@lenz99 wrote:

Haven't seen the change so I tried the link again and it says:

Thank you. We are currently processing your previous Credit Limit Increase request and cannot process more than one request on the same account within 24 hours.  

So one can do this every 24 hours? lol

edit: received an email confirmation for the CLI, so seems its real.

In case your curious this was the case for me as well.  It took until the following day for the new limit to report online.  I can't confirm get whether this was a hard or soft on my end.

Message 19 of 62
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

yeah i don't see the option in my account as well.  maybe it's because they recently gave me a$200 increase for a cli of $800.  but i was hoping that when they did give me an increase, it would be for a higher amount since i use the card often and always paid way more than i needed to each month to keep the balance just around $100 each month.

you guys think they'd do a reconsidertion if i ask them for a higher cli?

Message 20 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.