Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA $4,500... Accept?

tag
Charmante
Frequent Contributor

BBVA $4,500... Accept?

$4,500 SL... Do they offer CLI's regularly? SP or HP CLI's? After how many months?

26 REPLIES 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: BBVA $4,500... Accept?

Do not accept! How dare they offer such a low limit! Who do they think you are....Average Joe?😡

Lol jk, if you need another cc, go fir it, if not, dont. 💋 methodSmiley Wink

Message 2 of 27
Charmante
Frequent Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit Kisses? Isn't it too early for that? Lol!!! Well I'm trying to get 1 of each brand. I have a Discover and a MasterCard. Need a Visa and an AMEX... I just don't know anything about BBVA. Do they give regular CLI's? Every... 3 months? 6?

Message 3 of 27
ficosuave
Contributor

I don't know if BBVA gives unsolicited cli's at all. I can't recall hearing of any.

I happen to like the card as it is, the selectable categories are broad and they often send offers to earn more in specific categories (Bonus 4x points at groceries in a given month, for example).

Keep in mind PNC will presumably be taking over these accounts at some point and perhaps converting them to one of their products. On the brightside, I believe PNC is considered more generous with CLI's, if you're playing the long game.

Message 4 of 27
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Charmante wrote:

$4,500 SL... Do they offer CLI's regularly? SP or HP CLI's? After how many months?

I have had BBVA since March 2020 with a SL of $7500 and they have not offered me a CLI and there is no way to request one online either.

Potential Future Cards
Message 5 of 27
Gmood1
Super Contributor

BBVA must be upgrading their systems or something? None of my CCs have shown up for several days now. 

Yeah, you'll have to call in and request a CLI.

Easier for me to just app another card with them.😉😆😆😆

Message 6 of 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

According to forum DP's, I believe CLI's on BBVA are HP (Experian?) every 6 months.

and by phone only.

Experian Pulls could be State dependant.

Message 7 of 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Gmood1, Yes you need another cardSmiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 27
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Gmood1 wrote:

BBVA must be upgrading their systems or something? None of my CCs have shown up for several days now. 

Yeah, you'll have to call in and request a CLI.

Easier for me to just app another card with them.😉😆😆😆

Welp... because of @CreditCuriosity's recent approval and your last discussion on BBVA, I ended up getting approved for 2 back-to-back just the other day 😬.  I've been good for sometime and I couldn't help myself 😄😛.  Too bad they don't combine.

Message 9 of 27
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Charmante wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit Kisses? Isn't it too early for that? Lol!!!

He's feeling a bit amorous 😄

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.