Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSP

tag
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

CSP

Hi all I apped for the csp last month n was deny, but did get approved for the freedom for 2.8k, should I wait 6 months to apply for it again.. Since I am graduating school this month and will be working full-time instead if part time so my income will be doubled. So 6 months to establish a relationship wih chase on my freedom and higher income , would it boost my chances more?

My scores are all 750+, but it will drop for now due to recent TL, but it should bounce back in 6months.. They reason they deny me was income when I spoke to them on the phone..

What do you guys think?
My highest TL is 3.5k but hopefully my Amex 3x CLI will give me a TL of 6k

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: CSP

Just garden for 6-12 months and you will be fine
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 8
LS2982
Mega Contributor

IMO I would get a year of history on the freedom then go for it!! 

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 8
NJTurnpike
Established Contributor

Go for it now! RECON! RECON! RECON! Smiley Very Happy

DCU ( pulled 3/29/13) EQ04 683 | Amex (pulled 3/28/13) EX 760 | US Bank (pulled 3/28/13) EX 753
CreditKarma (4/19/13) TU-TR 701 | TU Vantage 788 | USAA FAKO (3/31/13) EX 728, EQ 699, TU 737 |
Inquiries (4/18/13) EX 13 | EQ 13 | TU 14
Message 4 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I'd say recon but if your cr is over 30 days old it wouldn't be worth the 2nd HP. Wait for your new income and then app. Your c would have more history too.

Good luck.
Message 5 of 8
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Will good usage on my freedom establish a higher chance of approval when I apply again in November? I won't be putting thousands on it cus I don't spend that much, like everyday usage( ex. Coffe, lunch etc) and pif.

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 6 of 8
enharu
Super Contributor

The more you use, and the more you pay, the higher your chances will be.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 7 of 8
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@JaeJae12 wrote:
Hi all I apped for the csp last month n was deny, but did get approved for the freedom for 2.8k, should I wait 6 months to apply for it again.. Since I am graduating school this month and will be working full-time instead if part time so my income will be doubled. So 6 months to establish a relationship wih chase on my freedom and higher income , would it boost my chances more?

My scores are all 750+, but it will drop for now due to recent TL, but it should bounce back in 6months.. They reason they deny me was income when I spoke to them on the phone..

What do you guys think?
My highest TL is 3.5k but hopefully my Amex 3x CLI will give me a TL of 6k

My advice would be to have a year of perfect history with the Freedom, then you should be in good shape. Good luck.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.