Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create a pin for Discover card

tag
TimeLBK
Regular Contributor

Cannot create a pin for Discover card

I've tried, for the past few days, to create a pin for my Discover card online. After I enter my info and then put in my created pin, it goes to a page saying "This page is temporarily unavailable
We apologize for the inconvenience. We're working on resolving the issue. Please try again later or contact us at 1-800-347-3085.1-800-347-3085
In the meantime, below are some helpful links:"

Is this a temporary thing or has this been going on for a long time? I have used different browsers too.

Discover IT: $0/$200
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cannot create a pin for Discover card

@TimeLBK I just set up my pin less than 2 minutes ago through the Discover app. This sounds like an issue that may be related to your network connection. 

Try using the app, if you are still having issues call in.

Good luck and let us know if you are able to resolve the issue. 

Message 2 of 4
TimeLBK
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@TimeLBK I just set up my pin less than 2 minutes ago through the Discover app. This sounds like an issue that may be related to your network connection. 

Try using the app, if you are still having issues call in.

Good luck and let us know if you are able to resolve the issue. 

That worked, thank you! Still doesn't work on their website. 

Discover IT: $0/$200
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TimeLBK Thanks for the update! I am glad that you were able to work around the issue. I just tried to create a pin online and received the same error message as you. It must be a technical issue. 

I reached out to chat support just in case.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.