Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 CLI Question

tag
phumanr
Frequent Contributor

Cap 1 CLI Question

All,

I have had 2 Capital1 cards for about 1.6 months.....500 and 750. Is it possible to call one of the 1-800s to possible get a credit line increase? If so, which one?

Thanks,

Phumanr

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap 1 CLI Question

I don't mean to dodge your question or be rude, but have you tried using the search function on this site? There are literally hundreds of threads on this topic, and it's easier to read those than to re-write all of that information. If you have specific questions on your situation feel free to ask

If it helps, I was denied a customer-initiated CLI after 6 months of having the card.

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 2 of 3
rudy0720
Regular Contributor

Re: Cap 1 CLI Question

LOL, that is funny. Good luck calling India to get a CLI. I have had both of mine 8 years and had to go to Exec office to have them doubled. You need to read all of the threads here especially only having them for the time period you ahve had them

Citi Thank You Premier Visa Signature-$9K, Citi Thank You Preferred Vis Signature-$8.3K, Citi AA Signature- 8.5K, Citi Simplicity 9.2K, Citi Diamond-6.1K, Lowes-$10K, Chase Sapphire Preferred- $ 5K, AMEX BCE $14.5K, AMEX Starwood Preferred $15K, ,AMEX Everyday-$5K, Fidelity Amex-$10K, US Bank 123 rewards Kroger-$17K, Penfed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature-$30K, Amex Delta-$10K, Barclay Arrival Plus- $10K, Penfed Travel Rewards Amex-$10K, Bank of America Cash Rewards- $14K
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.