Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 custom designed card

tag
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

Re: Cap1 custom designed card

"World Elite Cash Rewards Black Card" looks a little too busy - The design should not have to work so hard.

The "World Elite Black Card" with the gray wallpaper looks awesome !!  I want to know if it gets approved (if the phrase is not already trademarked).

Message 31 of 80
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@NonSufficientFunds wrote:

"World Elite Cash Rewards Black Card" looks a little too busy - The design should not have to work so hard.

The "World Elite Black Card" with the gray wallpaper looks awesome !!  I want to know if it gets approved (if the phrase is not already trademarked).

Yea I really like that one, if they do approve I want to know how it comes out!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 32 of 80
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

Too bad that we wont know for sure - as the forum rules prohibit images of personal cards.

But it would be nice to get a hi-res image that we can copy for our own submission.

Message 33 of 80
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

Too bad that we wont know for sure - as the forum rules prohibit images of personal cards.

But it would be nice to get a hi-res image that we can copy for our own submission.

The OP could give us some good details!!! Smiley Tongue

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 34 of 80
linux007969
Established Contributor

@GMCSierraDenali wrote:

@linux007969 wrote:

@GMCSierraDenali wrote:

Here is an early draft of what I might go with...

I still have to do some things like 100% center the text, move the black bar up a few pixels to distance from the, "Valid Dates," text, & other small things like that... But then again I might just be wasting my time because CapitalOne might flat out deny it. Lol.

that looks cool. Could you make it say
 " World Elite Cash Rewards Black Card " please?

Too many words for one line, so the font would have to be as small as the, "Valid Dates," font size or it'd have to be split into two lines, to give you an idea:

Capital One will not let me upload either one of these images cuz it says it needs to be 840 x 840.

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 35 of 80
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

I don't get why they would require 840 x 840 resolution. 

That would make the design 'square', while the final design would be the standard 3:4 aspect ratio.

What about people who upload regular pictures - are they also required to be submitted in a square format ?

Message 36 of 80
L0RDAVENTAD0R
Frequent Contributor

When CapitalOne gave me the, "this is how your credit card will look like," I just print screened the credit card & cropped it & then uploaded it here.

The image itself does not have anything else (the CapitalOne Logo goes here, the Mastercard/Visa card logo goes here, etc.). It's just a wallpaper with a few changes/text I added aligned with the credit card numbers. if my images get approved I will upload the layouts on here for anyone to use, Smiley Happy.

Message 37 of 80
xcallmeclayx
New Contributor

this is a carbon fiber one I was thinking of doing on one of mine. nothing fancy

Starting Score 5/10/2012: EQ: 631 EX: 570 TU: 583
Current Score: EQ: 710 (MyFico) EX: 740 (CreditInform) TU: 709 (WalMart)
NEW Goal Score: 750 All Across 1st Goal: Achieved 6/7/2013 690 All Across

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 38 of 80
Cageym
Established Contributor

I sent them a black square a couple of days ago and just got an e-mail that it was approved.

What's in my wallet: Cap1 Venture NFCU Sig Visa Delta Gold Amex BCE Citi Simplicity IHG World MC Amazon Visa CSP
Starting Score: 5/2010 550-ish
Current Score: 6/20/2013 TU 800 6/20/2013 EQ 770 6/20/2013 EX 775
Goal Score: 800 accross the board
Message 39 of 80
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Cageym wrote:

I sent them a black square a couple of days ago and just got an e-mail that it was approved.

Congrats it usually ships the next day 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 40 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.