Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one EO

tag
JLEO85
Established Member

Capital one EO

Hello all this is my first post on the forum and well I have read a lot about the CLI for cap one by the EO ... I have 3 Credit cards with Cap one and well all will small limits I can't say cap one isn't helpful but there not the best . I need to up my CL on two of them I called but the told me no on my best buy MC so I wanted to try my luck with the EO. Does anyone have contact info for the EO? Or have any suggestion on what maybe to say? Any and all help is really appreciated!!!!!!!

Currently have
To many credit card !!
I'm on the road to 700
Message 1 of 156
155 REPLIES 155
solxp
Contributor

Re: Capital one EO

@JLEO85 wrote:
Hello all this is my first post on the forum and well I have read a lot about the CLI for cap one by the EO ... I have 3 Credit cards with Cap one and well all will small limits I can't say cap one isn't helpful but there not the best . I need to up my CL on two of them I called but the told me no on my best buy MC so I wanted to try my luck with the EO. Does anyone have contact info for the EO? Or have any suggestion on what maybe to say? Any and all help is really appreciated!!!!!!!

Currently have

PM sent with contact info. You will probably have more success with the other cards versus the cobranded BB card but you never know. Just explain in the email why your contacting them and when they call be prepared to answer account verification questions and they will usually tell you they can do it with a soft pull and they will ask about your income employment status and investments then tell you they will get back to you within 4 days most time its like 2 days and you will know even sooner if you got a CLI as it will showup on your account page before they call you back.

Message 2 of 156
JLEO85
Established Member

Thank you very much ill post status once I get the response I hope it worksSmiley Happy
To many credit card !!
I'm on the road to 700
Message 3 of 156
solxp
Contributor

good luck!!  the EO office of cap one is a magical place compared to the rest of the company

Message 4 of 156
PSouz
Contributor

Good luck! Does cap1 do soft pulls for a CLI? Would you mind pm'ing me the email please

Amex BCE $14k (backdated to 1/11), Chase Freedom $500 (11/2012)
Discover It Student $3k (3/13), Citi Dividend Platinum Visa $3k (3/13)
Capital One Cash Rewards Visa $3.5k (3/13)
Starting Score 3/20/13 - TransUnion FICO 758 - Goal Score 800
Message 5 of 156
kroberts67
Established Contributor

They don't always do soft pulls.  I called the backdoor and asked about a CLI, they told me it was a SP but they pulled hard all 3.  Then I emailed the EO and when I got the call to recon, he said he would do a SP.  I haven't seen another pull yet in order to tell.

FICO: EQ 814 | TU 847 | EX ? (Started in the low 500's... you can do it!)

Amex BCE $25000, Amex AP $20000, SFFCU Visa $15000 + LOC $5000, USAA Amex $6000, USAA MC $7000, Cap1 $9500, Freedom $12000, Slate $500, Barclays "RIP" SM $11500, USBank Cash+ $12500, Citi Diamond $11200, Citi Double Cash $12000, Care Credit $13500k.
My Credit Repair Journey
Message 6 of 156
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Good luck!!! Ii would email.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 156
longclimbback
Regular Contributor

Could you please pm that info as well.
Message 8 of 156
solxp
Contributor

PM sent with contact info to Psouz and longclimbback

Message 9 of 156
PSouz
Contributor

Thank you! I'm thinking about buying an engagement ring soon, and want to see if they will give me a bigger CL so I can get the 1.5% cash back on it

Amex BCE $14k (backdated to 1/11), Chase Freedom $500 (11/2012)
Discover It Student $3k (3/13), Citi Dividend Platinum Visa $3k (3/13)
Capital One Cash Rewards Visa $3.5k (3/13)
Starting Score 3/20/13 - TransUnion FICO 758 - Goal Score 800
Message 10 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.