Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capitalone upgrade link

tag
razzy116
Established Contributor

Capitalone upgrade link

I tried the Capitalone upgrade link and it brings me to the account page, is the upgrade link not working? Thank you and be safe.

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Capitalone upgrade link

It means you don't have an upgrade available. You're welcome and you too.

Message 2 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sometimes it doesn't want to work right. Go to the page for the card you want to change. At the end of the address in the address bar, there's an = sign. Add /productupgrade at the end of that and hit enter. It should pop up and either show you what's available or tell you you have no offers. 

Message 3 of 35
razzy116
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sometimes it doesn't want to work right. Go to the page for the card you want to change. At the end of the address in the address bar, there's an = sign. Add /productupgrade at the end of that and hit enter. It should pop up and either show you what's available or tell you you have no offers. 

Where is the address bar that says Add/productupgrade, can not find it? Thank you and be safe.

Message 4 of 35
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

RuPaul.gif

Message 5 of 35
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

RuPaul.gif

bushes-7d6b.gif

Message 6 of 35
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@razzy116 wrote:

I tried the Capitalone upgrade link and it brings me to the account page, is the upgrade link not working? Thank you and be safe.

Paste link into address bar while on that same page.

If you have an upgrade available, it will let you know. 

Message 7 of 35
razzy116
Established Contributor

It brings me back to my account page.

Message 8 of 35
incognitony
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried that and was offered to go to Quicksilver from a Savor One.  

Message 9 of 35
NoHardLimits
Frequent Contributor

@incognitony wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I tried that and was offered to go to Quicksilver from a Savor One.  

I used this method earlier today and was offered a choice of Quicksilver, Venture, and VentureOne when logged into my Savor account.

March 2024 Scorecard: Clean, Thick, Mature, New Revolver
FICO8:
VantageScore3:
Inquiries (n/12, n/24):
AAoA: 11 yrs | AoORA: 36 yrs | AoYRA: 11 mos | New Accounts: 0/6, 1/12, 2/24 | Util: 1% | DTI: 1%
Message 10 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.