Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit - GE Money Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Care Credit - GE Money Bank

Anybody know if they report even if you have a $0 balance? I applied and got a $1k CL nearly a month ago. I have no interest in using this card because I was hoping to get at least $4K or so for my dental treatment.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Care Credit - GE Money Bank

They report CL, HB and balance every month for DW
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you apply for Care Credit at your dental provider? Did they ask for enough to cover your work? That is how I used Care Credit.
Message 3 of 13
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Gettingoutofdebtnow wrote:
Did you apply for Care Credit at your dental provider? Did they ask for enough to cover your work? That is how I used Care Credit.

Wife applied and asked for $900, and they gave her $5000
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Irvin, maybe you should call again and speak to someone else about increasing your limit. They specifically told me that they will give me how much I need to finance for my Lasik surgery. How can they go around and say something different to another customer? I would try to call again and say, Listen byotch! I need enough credit limit to pay for my Invisiline. This cost a lot more than the limit y'all approved me for so increase it **bleep** you!
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

jizoe182 wrote:
Irvin, maybe you should call again and speak to someone else about increasing your limit. They specifically told me that they will give me how much I need to finance for my Lasik surgery. How can they go around and say something different to another customer? I would try to call again and say, Listen byotch! I need enough credit limit to pay for my Invisiline. This cost a lot more than the limit y'all approved me for so increase it **bleep** you!

haha. i like the way you put it down here. I will call them today after work. thanks
Message 6 of 13
Cory
Established Contributor

I don't think you should talk to them like that. You really won't get anything. They will probaly close your account, lol.

They do report on a monthly basis. I have CareCredit.

Cory
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do they report even if you have a $0 balance?

Message 8 of 13
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Irvin wrote:

Yes for DW, with the proviso that she did actually use it once when she got it.  I don't know if that is important or not, but it has not been used for 18 months and the balance of $0 is still reporting.

And correction - the CL is $5,500 - I had to go check her report  Smiley Very Happy
Message 9 of 13
Cory
Established Contributor

Irvin wrote:

Yes they do. I never used mine either and I had my account since December of 2006 and they keep reporting monthly.

Cory
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.