Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cartier Red Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cartier Red Card

I went to Cartier this afternoon to buy a ring, I used my Citi Prestige to buy it ( by the way no issue swiping the card, she knew exactly where to swipe). While I was waiting for my present, I noticed that Cartier Red Card is every where. I am wondering how many members over here have this card?

Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cartier Red Card

Didn't even know they had a card... Interested also to see responses..

Message 2 of 48
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Message 3 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

PRETTY!! I want one! Smiley Tongue

http://www.cartier.us/redcard-12704/-15158

Yeah.. It looks very nice..

Message 4 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

PRETTY!! I want one! Smiley Tongue

http://www.cartier.us/redcard-12704/-15158

CA , I thought you have this card. The Red and Gold is very appealing. I do not know the requirements to apply for this card. I don't know if it is metal or plastic, but one thing I can say,,,, It is a very nice card Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 48
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

omg...i WANT THIS!!!!! I WILL have it....someday after my bk is gone off reports, LOL!!! Who backs it? can't find any info on it
Message 6 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
omg...i WANT THIS!!!!! I WILL have it....someday after my bk is gone off reports, LOL!!! Who backs it? can't find any info on it

Pizza, I know that you will have it.

I just contacted my Sales Associate at Cartier. You need to apply in person or they will send you the application. I have requested the application to read the T & C and let see if I decide to apply. The info about this card is very limited so I will get all the info from them and share it with our wonderful members!!

Message 7 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Pizza, I know that you will have it.

I just contacted my Sales Associate at Cartier. You need to apply in person or they will send you the application. I have requested the application to read the T & C and let see if I decide to apply. The info about this card is very limited so I will get all the info from them and share it with our wonderful members!!

@Anonymous,

Definately update as I will be following keenly also...

Message 8 of 48
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

My WIFE LOVES that place. 

Message 9 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't find the picture of the card.

Message 10 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.