cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cartier Red Card

Mia25
Senior Contributor

Cartier Red Card

I went to Cartier this afternoon to buy a ring, I used my Citi Prestige to buy it ( by the way no issue swiping the card, she knew exactly where to swipe). While I was waiting for my present, I noticed that Cartier Red Card is every where. I am wondering how many members over here have this card?

Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47
Yes-Its-Me
Super Contributor

Re: Cartier Red Card

Didn't even know they had a card... Interested also to see responses..

Message 2 of 48
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Cartier Red Card

Message 3 of 48
Yes-Its-Me
Super Contributor

Re: Cartier Red Card


@Creditaddict wrote:

PRETTY!! I want one! Smiley Tongue

http://www.cartier.us/redcard-12704/-15158


Yeah.. It looks very nice..

Message 4 of 48
Mia25
Senior Contributor

Re: Cartier Red Card


@Creditaddict wrote:

PRETTY!! I want one! Smiley Tongue

http://www.cartier.us/redcard-12704/-15158


CA , I thought you have this card. The Red and Gold is very appealing. I do not know the requirements to apply for this card. I don't know if it is metal or plastic, but one thing I can say,,,, It is a very nice card Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 48
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Cartier Red Card

omg...i WANT THIS!!!!! I WILL have it....someday after my bk is gone off reports, LOL!!! Who backs it? can't find any info on it

My rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you!
BK7 D/C- 08/2013...I'm in the home stretch now!
Message 6 of 48
Mia25
Senior Contributor

Re: Cartier Red Card


@pizza1 wrote:
omg...i WANT THIS!!!!! I WILL have it....someday after my bk is gone off reports, LOL!!! Who backs it? can't find any info on it

Pizza, I know that you will have it.

 

I just contacted my Sales Associate at Cartier. You need to apply in person or they will send you the application. I have requested the application to read the T & C and let see if I decide to apply. The info about this card is very limited so I will get all the info from them and share it with our wonderful members!!

Message 7 of 48
Yes-Its-Me
Super Contributor

Re: Cartier Red Card


@Mia25 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
omg...i WANT THIS!!!!! I WILL have it....someday after my bk is gone off reports, LOL!!! Who backs it? can't find any info on it

Pizza, I know that you will have it.

 

I just contacted my Sales Associate at Cartier. You need to apply in person or they will send you the application. I have requested the application to read the T & C and let see if I decide to apply. The info about this card is very limited so I will get all the info from them and share it with our wonderful members!!


@Mia25,

 

Definately update as I will be following keenly also...

Message 8 of 48
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: Cartier Red Card

My WIFE LOVES that place. 

Message 9 of 48
Swampy99
Valued Contributor

Re: Cartier Red Card

Can't find the picture of the card.

Fico Scores 11/14/16: EX 735,EQ 713,TU 690

Citi Costco$15,000/BBVA Am Ex $7000/Am Ex BCE $24,000/Macy's Am Ex $6000/ Macy's $6800,LL Bean Visa$3400/Citi DP $4100/Citi DC $4400/Bloom AmEx$7000, Bloom $7300,TotalRewardsVisa $2000 Blispay $7500,Cabelas Visa $7000/Discover $1800/ Quicksilver $4300/ J Crew $6600/Dillard's $1600/Barney's $24,000/Care Credit $5000/Stash Visa $6000 JCP $2300 Hyatt Visa $10,000, Deer Valley CU Visa $3000 and$1000 Sync Home $6500, Wells comm$4700, Saks2000
Message 10 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.