cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon - Amazon.com Pre-qualify Link?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Amazon - Amazon.com Pre-qualify Link?

Where is the link to check if you are preapproved for the Amazon card. I seen people mention in and I’ve looked high and low for it. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you.

Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon

You cannot pre-qualify for an Amazon Credit Card. Neither the Amazon Visa Credit Card nor the Amazon Store Card offers pre-qualification. You will need to submit an actual application to find out if you qualify for the card.

Message 2 of 48
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

Do cobrands show up for Chase members when checking for offers via the Chase web site?

I have Chase checking and savings accounts, but I've never had a card offer (lol/24), so I don't know if it's only core cards there.

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 3 of 48
snapcat
Valued Member

You can pre-qualify for the Chase Amazon Visa because I just did it. There is a long thread here with various links to pre-qualify for many cards and I followed the link from there. I wish that I remembered the name of the thread or that it was pinned to the top.

Message 4 of 48
abdi12
New Contributor

Screen Shot 2021-08-21 at 12.37.21 PM.png

it should be this link: https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Rewards-Visa-Signature-Card/dp/B007URFTYI

you have to be signed in on your amazon account I think. 

Message 5 of 48
crednub
New Contributor

The prequalify link can be found on the Amazon page for the card, as noted above, but it isn't always available. It comes and goes seemingly at random for me.

Every time I try to use it, however, it tells me it couldn't check my credit to prequalify me because my Experian report is frozen. I routinely keep my reports frozen, but always thaw them before trying to prequalify, obviously, but for some reason Amazon/Chase sees them as still being frozen even hours after temporarily lifting it.

Message 6 of 48
mau471
Contributor

I keep receiving the same error about my report being frozen despite never having any of my reports locked.

Message 7 of 48
abdi12
New Contributor

@mau471 wrote:

I keep receiving the same error about my report being frozen despite never having any of my reports locked.

Same thing happening to me. 

Message 8 of 48
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

Not sure whether the pre-qual link from Amazon is sufficiently legit. I got my Chase Amazon card several years ago and I still get those pre-qual notifications via Amazon. I think, one Amazon card per house is sufficient Smiley Happy

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 9 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the link and thanks for the replies. I don’t have the option on my mine but a friend has it on theirs.
Message 10 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.