Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase IHG card missing?

tag
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Chase IHG card missing?

As evidenced by the missing icon in my sig, it appears that Chase has removed all marketing for the IHG card from its website...!?

Any news to go along with this?

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase IHG card missing?

Message 2 of 44
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Yeah the image file is back too.  I still don't see it on the main Chase website, though.

Message 3 of 44
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

It might just be like the prequal page where there's a new url path but they don't update the website.

Message 4 of 44
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

If you go to Chase's default page for the IHG card it shows a 404 error now.

https://creditcards.chase.com/travel-credit-cards/ihg-rewards-club

Message 5 of 44
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:
Probably under construction or they're creating a new link for it. I go to the IHG Chase Page for members then click on the link that says, "Not a Cardmember".

https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/ihg/ihg60naep

Yeah, I know. It's the same one I posted earlier.

Message 6 of 44
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@MrDisco99wrote:

Yeah the image file is back too.  I still don't see it on the main Chase website, though.

I can solve the mystery about your siggy... you had a "mystery friend" fix it for you.  Smiley Wink

I was also wondering about the card application being missing from the main site, but I eventually was able to find it via google search. 

I'm hoping they are simply working on their site... it's a good card for many and I would hate to see it go. 

Message 7 of 44
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

It just seemed like you were repeating everything I just said earlier in the thread from the link to the possible future re-direct. Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 44
wasCB14
Super Contributor

The card...and a link to apply for it...is still prominently displayed on the IHG website and in the app.

Maybe we'll see an overhaul, but it's far from certain. That survey from a year or so ago hasn't changed much about the IHG card.
Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 9 of 44
MAZDA3
Frequent Contributor

I’m not seeing it on the website or app as of 1420EST. It’s a solid card that most gladly pay the reasonable AF to get annual free night. Maybe it’s not popular outside the FF community.
Message 10 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.