Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Bank Website

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Citi Bank Website

Citi's online site when you long in I get a lot of errors if you are doing a lot of different thing on it. I have to close it out restart the web browser to get it to work again.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Bank Website

There is a note on their site:

"We're making improvements to your online experience. Some features may be unavailable on 8/27/17 from 12 AM to 8 AM ET."

Maybe they've started early?

I was able to log in, but when i log out, i get a temporaily unavailable error

Message 2 of 11
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

There is a note on their site:

"We're making improvements to your online experience. Some features may be unavailable on 8/27/17 from 12 AM to 8 AM ET."

Maybe they've started early?

I was able to log in, but when i log out, i get a temporaily unavailable error

I have been seeing that for years and it's still crap, I feel like their server is 20 years old.

Message 3 of 11
wasCB14
Super Contributor

I always get logged out from the main site automatically when I go the price rewind page.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 4 of 11
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@wasCB14 wrote:

I always get logged out from the main site automatically when I go the price rewind page.

Very convenient.

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Of websites for my use, Citi has had the worst site over the years. In reading postings the last few years on different sites it seems this is their norm. Get my work done but their site seems flaky and not just when they are working on it.
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yah, it's true. The Citi website is totally garbage. It really is aweful. I HATE IT!

My favorite is Cap1. Don't use that anymore, but their website is very easy and well thought out.

Message 7 of 11
happypill
Valued Contributor

Yes, Citi's website has always been pretty poor over the years.  My biggest gripe is that I need to log in separately for my AA card and Hhonors card because they are part of different programs; and I have an old CitiBusiness card as well that's yet a different log-in.  Every other lender I use allows you to just log in once to see all my accounts.

I like Capital One and Barclay's websites.  Both are clear and easy to understand, points post immediately and it's easy to redeem.  I don't actually use the cards from either company much any more, but their website design is solid.

Message 8 of 11
wasCB14
Super Contributor

@happypill wrote:

Yes, Citi's website has always been pretty poor over the years.  My biggest gripe is that I need to log in separately for my AA card and Hhonors card because they are part of different programs; and I have an old CitiBusiness card as well that's yet a different log-in.  Every other lender I use allows you to just log in once to see all my accounts.

I like Capital One and Barclay's websites.  Both are clear and easy to understand, points post immediately and it's easy to redeem.  I don't actually use the cards from either company much any more, but their website design is solid.

You should be able to merge the AA and HHonors logins. I'm not sure about the business one. I can see Prestige, the closed AA, and Costco all in one login. They all have separate programs.

Has there been any news about whether Citi HH accounts will be sold to Amex or PCed?

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems almost as if they deliberately make it difficult for people to pay their bills.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.