Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Custom Cash $300 welcome bonus through CK link

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Citi Custom Cash $300 welcome bonus through CK link

Title says it.. happened to be pulling updated reports today from CK and appears CK partnered with Citi to offer the $300 welcome bonus for 1k spend where before only offered in branch for the extra $100. Their normal site still shows $200.  So if been holding off and since the holidays are around the corner, it might be an easy $300 for those that have thinking about card and push them over the edge.

Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 6.56.55 AM.png

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Custom Cash $300 welcome bonus through CK link

*sigh* If only I hadn't burned Citi with a CO when my credit imploded a few years ago. Smiley Sad

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 31
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

That's a nice bonus for the spend!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 3 of 31
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@OmarGB9 wrote:

*sigh* If only I hadn't burned Citi with a CO when my credit imploded a few years ago. Smiley Sad

Same. Its gonna be years before my profile is acceptable enough for them again.

Message 4 of 31
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Title says it.. happened to be pulling updated reports today from CK and appears CK partnered with Citi to offer the $300 welcome bonus for 1k spend where before only offered in branch for the extra $100. Their normal site still shows $200.  So if been holding off and since the holidays are around the corner, it might be an easy $300 for those that have thinking about card and push them over the edge.

Oh snap... as if this one wasn't tempting enough as it is!  Smiley Very Happy

I'm trying to hold-off until the first of the year to increase my chances of success, hopefully this offer will still be around then. <fingers crossed>

Message 5 of 31
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@UncleB wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

I'm trying to hold-off until the first of the year to increase my chances of success, hopefully this offer will still be around then. <fingers crossed>

I think you'd nail this one!  I mean $300 is $300 @UncleB 😂   When USAA gives you $50, Citi says $300.

Do It.gif

Message 6 of 31
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

On a somewhat related note has Citi ever had a referral program for their credit cards?

I know the Premier card sorta had one once upon a time but no longer

Message 7 of 31
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

I think you'd nail this one!  I mean $300 is $300 @UncleB 😂   When USAA gives you $50, Citi says $300.

Do It.gif

I wish I had your confidence, @FinStarSmiley Very Happy

I picked up the Freedom Flex and Altitude Connect back in May, and the Schwab Platinum in July so something tells me Citi would be like, "Yeah.... nope."  Smiley Sad

Maybe in February or so I'll get the nerve to throw the dice, LOL. Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 31
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@UncleB wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Do It.gif

I wish I had your confidence, @FinStarSmiley Very Happy

I picked up the Freedom Flex and Altitude Connect back in May, and the Schwab Platinum in July so something tells me Citi would be like, "Yeah.... nope."  Smiley Sad

Maybe in February or so I'll get the nerve to throw the dice, LOL. Smiley Wink

Oh, I see what you're saying. I totally forgot you had CFF in May. I remember Connect and Schwab, but around these parts, those seem like forum eternitites 😂 

I suppose you're right. Best to let things get prettier (not that they're ugly now) before you take the plunge. I would hope the $300 SUB via CK lingers for a while, or if it goes *poof* that it's temporary. FWIW, that's a pretty decent SUB, considering that Double Cash had $200 at the most unless you applied via branch, but that was eons ago.

Message 9 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Indeed.  @CreditCuriosity You're a terrible influence Smiley Wink  I'm applying.

Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.