Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Closed My Accounts

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Comenity Closed My Accounts

@frogman1  "The real,question if you have 720'scores and have approved by a major bank like Chase why are you messing with comenity Visa cards."

I for one would like their WilliamsSonoma visa card as Ive always enjoyed cooking.

I would also go for the TRV as I am a frequent visitor to Vegas.

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 11 of 17
peghede
Valued Contributor

Gotta say it again and again, ..don't mix cards , if u have comenity store cards stay only with store cards don't add visa /mc, also when they say to many inq they go of your eq report (so keep inq low on that one)

also will help you if u have balances on charge cards( they  make money that way on high  interest) unlike u have cards and pif they dont make profit.

The urge for vs/mc is tempting but not worth.(STAY AWAY FROM COMENITY OR SYNCHRONY R.I.P  VS/MC)

Same thing with Synchrony R.I.P don't mix cards  ,like start with charge cards and then add visa/mc .they love ppl with huge balances on their cards (they make allot of profit on high apr unless you have promo purchase and u pay it before expires),  they even give auto cli on cards almost maxed up, but they take u cards back once u go the easy way to call credit solutions and try / get cli and ask for huge amounts and doing it allot( they keep log on those calls) also keep exposure under 60k with Synchrony R.I.P. over that is lexus nexus party time.

Message 12 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

That statement is so sweepingly untrue!!!
I have had 15+ Sync cards, called CS all the time, hit 100k ceiling, reapplied for visa/my when score was better, closed store cards... the list goes on.
Does your statement happen to some, yes. Is it some solid bank policy... 1000% NO
Message 13 of 17
peghede
Valued Contributor

@ Creditaddict .On the nfcu long thread you right on the money. on this one you wrong.

3000% TRUE.

Synchrony R.I.P store cards over 15 some 5 yrs old, once hit exposure @ 90k added visa / mc (2 combined @ 3k )lexus nexus came down.so don't know from what past u talk about what im saying happened last year.

You also stated you closed store cards then went for visa/mc (i didnt) i keept store cards and added majors.

Also: when i see ppl here encourage other to go call credit solutions and ask for high limits  it's dumb.they dont tell same ppl the risk they take when they do that  from lexus nexus.

Message 14 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I'm not wrong because I'm sharing my experience and it didn't happen, just like you are sharing your experience that it did happen. Sorry it happened to you but your not going to come on this board and fear monger that it's going to always happen if you do what you did... that is wrong wrong wrong
Message 15 of 17
peghede
Valued Contributor

ok m8 so we both right then.it can go both ways with them.

im not coming here to put fear..im trying to help ppl so they dont have problem i had!

ppl unaffected will agree with you .ppl did get affected will agree with me.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wowser m8 you sound like a great politician! Good job my friend

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.