Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed in Myfico Credit Card Forum

tag
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

Re: Disappointed in Myfico Credit Card Forum

Who says that anyone here is an "expert"?

Anyway, I don't know, Walt.  I just got off the phone with a large bank this morning.  They want to pull another credit report from another bureau before they make a decision about approving me for a credit card.  The specific reason was that I have "a large number of inquiries."  They want to see fewer of them on the other report.

I would not make that up.   It sounds made-up, though, doesn't it?   I was stunned to hear this and I ranted a bit into the phone about the irony that they want to place an inquiry on another credit bureau to see if I have fewer inquiries there.  In other words, they don't like it that I have so many inquiries, so they're going to add more.

Contributor

IMO,

People need to relax and read the post before making comments!

This post is his/her opinion!

I don't think it has anything to do with gathering information on this website. OP acknowledged the usefulness of this website. He seems to be questioning the quality of information being provided by some on this website. However, I don't see any reference to individuals or specific threads.

I tend not to post a lot on this website because of those that go off the deep end and make personal attacks against someone because of their observation and/or opinion. 

Message 52 of 53
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

And now this thread is permanently locked.

We've got one poster accusing others of "going off the deep end" and attacking others.  This is an insult in and of itself.

We've got another poster suggesting that the OP is going to willfully deceive the community by reappearing under a different identity.  How does that help the conversation?  For all we know, the OP may have already been posting under an existing identity, and then created a new one solely to start this discussion.  But does that really matter?  Why speculate about things that are not germane to the topic at hand?

This was a good discussion, and everyone has had the opportunity to state their case.  But it's time to move on.

Message 53 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.