Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fidelity Rewards Visa Holiday Bonus Offer

tag
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Fidelity Rewards Visa Holiday Bonus Offer

Anyone else receive this email offer on their Fidelity Rewards Visa?  Make 5 purchases with a total spend of $500 or more between November 1 and December 31, and earn 2,500 bonus points ($25).  Seems like an easy extra $25 to me.  My husband never shares my excitement over these little offers, so that's why I have to come post about it here.  Smiley Happy

Fidelity Holiday Bonus.JPG

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Fidelity Rewards Visa Holiday Bonus Offer

My offer on Nov 1 was spend 1200 then you can earn 1% extra up to 2K points. Time period is Nov-Dec.
Message 2 of 12
BigBS
Senior Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:
My offer on Nov 1 was spend 1200 then you can earn 1% extra up to 2K points. Time period is Nov-Dec.

That's the one that I had, as well.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didnt get an offer but probably because i havent use the card much since May.

Message 4 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I didnt get ANY offer but most likely i would need to have this card to qualifySmiley Wink
Message 5 of 12
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

I got no offers, wait, i dont even know how to check. How do i check ? I am new to Fidelity.

Thank you all in advance.

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
I didnt get ANY offer but most likely i would need to have this card to qualifySmiley Wink

Do I sense an application coming up?! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@PointsBonus wrote:

I got no offers, wait, i dont even know how to check. How do i check ? I am new to Fidelity.

Thank you all in advance.

They email them to you if you are eligible

Message 8 of 12
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

Maybe I should activate the card first ...🤫

Message 9 of 12
UpperNwGuy
Valued Contributor

@PointsBonus wrote:
Maybe I should activate the card first ...🤫

Activate all your unactivated cards ... immediately!

Daily Carry: PenFed Power Cash • NFCU Flagship • NFCU More Rewards • Chase Freedom
Sock Drawer: PenFed Promise • NFCU cashRewards • Chase Sapphire Preferred • Chase Freedom Unlimited • United Explorer • UNFCU Azure
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.