cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hit over 10k in points finally on my CC!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hit over 10k in points finally on my CC!

My Barclays card finally hit. 10,094 in points!! That's a $100 lowes gc, or a $100 statement credit! Lol... May seem like silly points to some of you, but to me it's like..wow!! Lol!! I'm almost to. $10k on my navy card as well ! I'm gonna just keep accumulating them, and maybe use towards Christmas presents later this year ( gift cards)...Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
uswala
Senior Contributor

Re: Hit over 10k in points finally on my CC!

There is nothing sweeter than free money Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

My Barclays card finally hit. 10,094 in points!! That's a $100 lowes gc, or a $100 statement credit! Lol... May seem like silly points to some of you, but to me it's like..wow!! Lol!! I'm almost to. $10k on my navy card as well ! I'm gonna just keep accumulating them, and maybe use towards Christmas presents later this year ( gift cards)...Smiley Happy 

Message 3 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Wow
Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Free money is free money!

Message 5 of 21
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Congrats!  Keep amassing the points, and don't compare yourself to others.  Do what works for you.

Message 6 of 21
taxi818
Super Contributor

t

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

what a way to kill the joy. lolSmiley Sad

Message 7 of 21
weehoo
Frequent Contributor

Keep it up! I had over $3k in cash back last year

Citi AAdvantage WE - 41k | Marriott Bonvoy Brilliance - 29k | Citi Double Cash - 19 .5k | Southwest Premier - 39k | Discover Miles - 23k | GECRB Ebates Visa - 10k | Golden1 Rewards - $10k | Ducks Unlimited - 6k |
Message 8 of 21
uswala
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I can never have that many.

Awesome Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 21
abbafan
Regular Contributor

Yesterday I redeemed 190,000 points on my Barclay Rewards MC and used them towards the purchase of a Sigma lens for my Nikon DSLR Smiley Very Happy

Discover IT $15500, Barclay Rewards $12380, Barclay Ring $13000, Cap1 Savor $7250, Chase Freedom Unlimited $9000, Best Buy Visa $12000 , Bethpage Low Rate MC - $9000, Bethpage LOC - $15000, CITI Double Cash - $21000
EQ 783
TU 798
EX 767
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.