Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is AMEX SPG?

tag
epicureanism
Contributor

Re: How is AMEX SPG?

lol thank you! 

Current Cards: BOA Better Rewards (2.5k), Citi Forward (2k), AMEX Blue Cash Preferred (6k), AMEX SPG (7.5k), DISCOVER (1k), Chase Freedom (7k).

Credit Karma: 752, Credit Sesame: 736.
Message 11 of 14
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

I recently got the SPG card because I wanted a revolver on Amex to go along with my charge card. So far I like it but I have only had it for a month or so.

I have SPG, Platinum and CSP and I really want to add Chase United CLub since Newark airport is a united hub .. but it just seems like too many to have.

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 12 of 14
Open123
Super Contributor

@darkfrosty wrote:

I have SPG, Platinum...

Perfect combo if you stay frequently.

Message 13 of 14
red259
Super Contributor

I have been looking at this card as well as something I may get down the line. If when you travel you prefer to stay at Starwoods properties then yes this card is outstanding for that. If you don't really stay at those properties I think you can find something else for a better value. If you like hiltons then there are some cards that are much better and will give you hilton gold status or some of the airlines cards would be better if you prefer specific carriers. The CSP gives you more flexability in terms of which programs you can put your points in.

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.