cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is it that I see so many great approvals from American Express and others with 600 credit scores

tag
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Re: How is it that I see so many great approvals from American Express and others with 600 credit sc

@Remedios wrote:

@Kchristophe11 wrote:
Thanks. I'm new hear so am unfamiliar.

So, what AJC meant with $$$$😎🤷‍♂️🍎🍏😆 is 

You gotta have some money ($$$$), then you get to be the boss (😎) but if there is no money, shrug it off (🤷‍♂️) and apply for Apple card with higher limit (🍎) or lower limit (Granny Smith, because sour 🍏  ) and then he cringed (😆) 

I think...

he's just being a goof 

This made me spit out my tea.🤣😂

I think Remmy used to work for the CIA or something. She’s good at code cracking and finding old threads that even the poster forgot about. Maybe she’s a detective🤷🏼‍♀️

Message 31 of 38
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: How is it that I see so many great approvals from American Express and others with 600 credit sc

I'm emojilologist.😂
Message 32 of 38
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Wrigley2172 wrote:
Its also a great place to geek out and make fun nerd friends while also learning. If school was myfico i wouldnt need the extra year of college😂😂😂 also OP if you want a great glimpse into MyFico click on Brian_Earl_Spliner's profile and find his Nordstrom card post. A MF classic👌👌👌

😅

I was recently told it was legendary. I didn't think it would get as many hits as it did.

That’s one I still talked about to people outside this forum. When they asked why I read/hang out here often.

Message 33 of 38
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sorry guys and gals, Brians best story was his ghost stories. Annabelle got nuttin on him and his Casper😱
Message 34 of 38
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Sorry guys and gals, Brians best story was his ghost stories. Annabelle got nuttin on him and his Casper😱

It was acting up last night. Kept opening the bedroom door. Maybe I'll make a thread in smorgasbord when it gets closer to Halloween.

Now, back on topic.

Message 35 of 38
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

I totally understand your frustration. Here I am with no late payments, no collections, low balances, scores in the low/mid 700's, yet I can't get a CLI to save my life. Yet people who have BK's and have burned all these creditors are getting super high limits. Doesn't seem so fair, but that's just life, I guess. 

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 36 of 38
Kchristophe11
New Contributor

Yes it's very confusing. I don't know whether to apply for some cards or not. I see some people with active collections and charge offs getting approvals.
Message 37 of 38
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Kchristophe11 wrote:
Yes it's very confusing. I don't know whether to apply for some cards or not. I see some people with active collections and charge offs getting approvals.

I dont know what you mean by "you dont know whether to apply for some cards" 

If by that you mean you dont know if you'd get approved, no one does. Sometimes we make educated guesses based on profile and lender in question.

Sp, if you'd like us to start guessing here on your chances, let us know which cards you're interested in, give us your Fico scores (Vantage wont work), cards you have right now and when they were opened, loans, and any negatives if present. 

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.