Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to wait till CLI chase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long to wait till CLI chase

I have both the FU and the CSP was wondering how long it took y'all to get a Credit limit increases thanks!
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long to wait till CLI chase

Only chase card I've gotten a CLI on was the Amazon Prime Rewards visa. My time with chase has been limited though but from what I've heard, I'm kind of nervous to ever ask for one because it could result in actually a credit limit decrease. Gonna just keep doin my thing and chillin. $10k on my CSR and 4.5K on my FU are enough or my needs.

Message 2 of 25
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I waited about.... 22 days and went from 17k to 25k on biz Marriott, although I did charge 4K and PIF in those days..
Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Spend on the card get CLI in 3 statements or so.

Message 4 of 25
sxa001
Valued Contributor

Chase started me out with $5000 on both my Marriot Rewards and my CSP.   They have sense done auto increases on both $6000 on the marriot and $8500 on the CSP.  Since I don't need more credit than that I haven't wanted to do the HP for a CLI. 

My point was to second CreditContractor, if you spend they will increase.  For the Marriot I had $4000 in work hotels which was paid in full as soon as my expense check came and after that they bumped me up to the $6000.  

Message 5 of 25
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

I've had my Chase Freedom sinc Jan 2015 and have not received one CLI, unfortunately.
Message 6 of 25
pip3man
Valued Contributor

Never ever received a CLI from Chase for as long as I been with them! Evidence suggest that they are usually very good with granting high CL when u apply for subsequent cards with them which I can testify to as being accurate!

Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Never had one on either of my chase cards. Ended up app-ing for a new card and combined them to one-sort of the CapOne method. Cards that make you get a HP seems to be better to just apply for a new card versus the CLI-bigger amount usually and if you are gonna take the HP anyway.......
Message 8 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, it would be nice to get one of those "rare" auto luvs on my Amazon Visa, had about 3 months but truthfully my kind of spend probably doesnt even turn on the radar.Smiley Wink At least i pif my only Chase card haha! Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 25
driftless
Valued Contributor

I received CLI's on all of my Chase (former CSP, Freedom and CSR) cards on the 3rd statement.  I also received a CLI on my CSR on the 6th statement.  FWIW - I used my cards very hard and always PIF; my wife who has a Freedom and CSP does not use her cards as much and has never received a CLI.  
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.