Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I AM SO HAPPY WITH CITI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: I AM SO HAPPY WITH CITI

For my income I report 79000.00 yearly and 4500 bonus.

Message 21 of 31
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

For my income I report 79000.00 yearly and 4500 bonus.

Man that's great. Your highest CL.

Do you have much baddies? 

Im assuming the range for the FICO is the new Pinnacle model but not sure. Your scores are nevertheless stellar, no wonder you got that CL. 

Message 22 of 31
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

If OP's got a 799 FICO with baddies, I'd be even more impressed! Smiley Surprised

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 23 of 31
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Company Account number Date opened Balance Status Negative Indicator? [?]  
Charge AccountMacYs Department Stores  open8/2010$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Charge AccountKohls Department Store  open  $400.008/2010$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardAmerican Express  open $1000.0010/2009$10Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardBank Of America  open $2000.0010/2011$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardSears/Cbna  open $1800.003/2011$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardChase Bank Usa Na  close $1500.008/2010$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardBank Of America  open $11000.004/2011$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardBarclays Bank Delaware  close$2000.003/2011$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardDiscover Financial Servi  close$1350.003/2011$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardHsbc Bank  close$500.0010/2009$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardCapital One Bank Usa Na  close$300.004/2010$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardHsbc Bank  close$500.004/2010$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails

This are my card Plus my new card from citi just approved for $16900.00

My FICO score are Equifax 799 and my Trasunion 788

I noticed that you have a lot of closed accounts if im looking at this right. Some of them not even a year old. Maybe im missing something here.And no balance on any of the cards.

Message 24 of 31
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@CS800 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Company Account number Date opened Balance Status Negative Indicator? [?]  
Charge AccountMacYs Department Stores  open8/2010$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Charge AccountKohls Department Store  open  $400.008/2010$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardAmerican Express  open $1000.0010/2009$10Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardBank Of America  open $2000.0010/2011$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardSears/Cbna  open $1800.003/2011$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardChase Bank Usa Na  close $1500.008/2010$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardBank Of America  open $11000.004/2011$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardBarclays Bank Delaware  close$2000.003/2011$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardDiscover Financial Servi  close$1350.003/2011$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardHsbc Bank  close$500.0010/2009$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardCapital One Bank Usa Na  close$300.004/2010$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails
Credit CardHsbc Bank  close$500.004/2010$0Paid or paying as agreedNoDetails

This are my card Plus my new card from citi just approved for $16900.00

My FICO score are Equifax 799 and my Trasunion 788

I noticed that you have a lot of closed accounts if im looking at this right. Some of them not even a year old. Maybe im missing something here.And no balance on any of the cards.

6 open cards, and 10 bucks reported on the AmEx. 3 of the newly-closed cards look like they might have been starter cards. Not bad at all!

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 25 of 31
CS800
Super Contributor

With such low util, CITI didnt deem you high risk and you have the income to back your CL too.

Did I mention your scores are awesome ??

Message 26 of 31
the_jan_b
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I WAS DOING NOTHING SO I TOOK MY LAPTOP TO MY ROOM SO MY DW DON'T SEE THAT I WAS APPLYING FOR CREDIT AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN NEXT..

THEN I CALL MY DW TO SEE THE APPROVAL AND SHE START JUMPING LIKE CRAZY JAJAJA Smiley Very Happy I AM SO HAPPY!

Step 3: Approval Status

Approved!

Congratulations, Julio xxxxxxxxx. You have been approved for a Citi Forward® Card.

Your Welcome Kit and card(s) will arrive in the mail within two weeks at the address you provided. Upon arrival, follow the instructions on the security sticker to confirm receipt and activate your card for immediate use.

Account Details1

Card Name:

Citi Forward® Card

Initial Credit Line:

$16,900.00

Purchase APR:

0% introductory APR for 12 months from date of account opening.   After that, your APR will be 18.99%.   This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.

Balance Transfer APR:

0% introductory APR for 12 months from date of account opening when transfers are completed within 4 months from date of account opening.  After that, your APR will be 18.99%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.

Balance Transfer Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.

ACitibank (South Dakota), N.A.
Your Credit Report and the Price You Pay for Credit

What is a credit report?

A credit report is a record of your credit history. It includes information about whether you pay your bills on time and how much you owe to creditors.

How did we use your credit report?

We used information from your credit report to set the terms of the credit we are offering you, such as the Annual Percentage Rate.
The terms offered to you may be less favorable than the terms offered to consumers who have better credit histories.

What if there are mistakes in your credit report?

You have a right to dispute any inaccurate information in your credit report.
If you find mistakes on your credit report, contact Equifax, which is the consumer reporting agency from which we obtained your credit report.
It is a good idea to check your credit report to make sure the information it contains is accurate.

How can you obtain a copy of your credit report?

Under federal law, you have the right to obtain a copy of your credit report without charge for 60 days after you receive this notice. To obtain your free report, contact Equifax:

By telephone:

Call toll-free: 1-800-685-1111

By mail:

Mail your written request to:
Equifax Credit Information Services, Inc
P.O. Box 740241
Atlanta, GA 30374

On the web:

Visit www.equifax.com

How can you get more information about credit reports?

For more information about credit reports and your rights under federal law, visit the Federal Reserve Board’s web site at www.federalreserve.gov, or the Federal Trade Commission’s web site at www.ftc.gov.

Your Credit Score and Understanding Your Credit Score

Your credit score

Source: Equifax                        Date: 01/2012

What you should know about credit scores

Your credit score is a number that reflects the information in your credit report.
We used your credit score to set the terms of credit we are offering you.
Your credit score can change, depending on how your credit history changes.

The range of scores

Scores range from a low of 250 to a high of 900.

Key factors that adversely affected your credit score

Your credit report shows the length of time accounts have been established. 
Your credit report shows a lack of recent installment loan information. 
Your credit report shows too many inquiries in the last 12 months. 
The length of time revolving accounts have been established on your credit report.

Welcome Kit

Immediate access to your account is not available at this time. Your Welcome Kit and card(s) will arrive in the mail within two weeks. Upon arrival, follow the instructions on the security sticker to confirm receipt and activate your card for immediate use.

Your Card Details

Card Name:

Citi Forward® Card

Annual Fee:

$0.00

Initial Credit Line:

$16,900.00

Purchase APR:

0% introductory APR for 12 months from date of account opening.   After that, your APR will be 18.99%.   This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.

Balance Transfer APR:

0% introductory APR for 12 months from date of account opening when transfers are completed within 4 months from date of account opening.  After that, your APR will be 18.99%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.

Congrats!  That's awesome!!  **doin' the happy dance for you!**

Enjoying your freedom? Thank a servicemember and their family!

In the garden since 26 Jun 14...

I am digitaldiva's alter-ego

Message 27 of 31
CS800
Super Contributor

I'm still wondering what CITI would pull in MA?

Message 28 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

i too, am happy with citi, i just went from 5900 to 7500 on a soft pull (i asked for 4100).

i took the chance and used the CLI in the dropdown menu for my platinum. i've had the card for 8 months and use it to pay my cell phone bill and groceries. it required all the information and warned me it may pull my credit but it told me it wasn't a hard pull. i called them to see if i could i could get it evened out at 10000 but they said it may require a hard pull......so i said no.

Message 29 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

NO I do not have any baddies and all of those creditcards are close because for some reason each bank close it I don't know why I even call and ask then

why they close my account and they told me that I was spending more than my credit limit example::  in my chase card my limit was 1500.00 and

in a month I was spending more than 9000 dollars because I was putting all my Spence and some work spences and they told me that was not

looking good jajajajajaja and same thing in my other credit card so... oneday I just decide to apply for the bank of america card and I put alotttt of

charges and they have never said nothing about it. In that card my limit is only $11k and last month my manager told me to purchases 23 airline tickets

for a meeting that we have in Mexico and I did and put more than 28k in a month because all the ticket were in first class. So she gave me a check

and I when to pay my card in 2 day and boa never told me nothing. And the when we arrive at Mexico city I put my card to pay all rooms and charges

and I charge more than 7000 dollars in room and tax and food and when we arrive at Houston the next day my check was ready so I when to pay my

credit card and boa have never said nothing about that.  

My manager is very cool in asking me to pay with my credit card.. She laughs because she don't like credit card and when it time to pay for something

in my work she always call me to used my credit card.Smiley Wink

My manager is the owner of the business so there is no problems.

Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.