12njoy
Super Contributor

Re: I officially hate Barclay already!

@barbaralee wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@barbaralee wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@heygirlhey wrote:

Yeah, I think some of you (I'm looking at you barbaralee) are missing MY point. Again, I don't care that they did a fraud alert, I care that it was poorly handled. OKAY.  Secondly barbaralee, my "rant" wasn't hate FILLED. A hate filled rant would be me calling them all sorts of names, saying Im never going to use the card, etc etc. I simply USED the WORD hate in the title. You are doing too much barbaralee.  

I get your point.  That had to be very frustating not being able to get ahold of someone when you know your card is good.  Then to find out from someone here that you all you had to do was call a number and it was resolved in two minutes, but general customer service couldn't help you.  Shame on them.  I think most people do get your point.

I guess I am not included in that "most".  Smiley Very Happy  Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate the frustration, but at the same time I guess I would have just moved on once the situation was resolved. I am fairly forgiving, and a company has to really screw up, and usually many times over, for me to "officially hate" them.

Honestly, I think for this, I would rather "not" get it and stay clueless. 

Hi it's semantics that's all.  You said you understood OP's point, but there was some irritant in your's and OP's message.  I think you both are basically in agreement, but semantics keeps you two apart.  OP's not saying she "hates" Barclays litterally.  You're saying ok they screwed up and now it's time to move on.  Both points are well taken, it's the delivery of both points which must have offended the two of you.  That's my two cents anyway.

I am sure there is a lot of truth to this. I try to say things carefully, but am not always the best with words. 

Maybe/maybe not (in regards to being the best with words), but your apology to anyone who was offended speaks volume to your character.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 41 of 46
Grabiela
New Contributor

Cat Tongue ok people let calm dowm please or i wont approve any cards tomorrow jajajaja.

or i will start closing all credit card account jajajaja JUST PLAYING....

Message 42 of 46
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

hahahhahaah good one gabby!!!!!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 43 of 46
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

estuvo buena!! jajja

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 44 of 46
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Grabiela wrote:

Cat Tongue ok people let calm dowm please or i wont approve any cards tomorrow jajajaja.

OK, time to post to all the blogs:  "Underwriting Manager at Barclays says Barclays will close ALL accounts TODAY!!!!!"  

Message 45 of 46
baller4life
Super Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Grabiela wrote:

OK, time to post to all the blogs:  "Underwriting Manager at Barclays says Barclays will close ALL accounts TODAY!!!!!"  

Geez I sure hope not! Still waiting on mines in the mail! Smiley Wink

Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.