Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List Of Shopping Cart Trick Credit Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: List Of Shopping Cart Trick Credit Cards

Overstock ask for the full but I did not get a pull. This has been covered many times. Another trick is to leave things in the cart of all the places you want credit from and come back every day or so. Go slowly when you go to the payment screen, there seems to be a time delay as well
Message 191 of 253
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny story about this, I have never been able to get this to work for me. I ended up just hard applying for the stores I wanted.

A few days ago in the mail I received a pre-approval from Buckle. I accepted it and got a $250 starter.

The next day or so I went on to Buckle's website to shop, went to checkout and was prepared to enter the card number and the pre-approval screen came up. It ended up being for the same one I had just accepted, not an additional, but now I know what the screen actually looks like. I didn't know what to expect before. 

No luck since then, however.

Message 192 of 253
Anonymous
Not applicable

well VS worked under my husband's name. His scores are lower than mine and he got instant approval for 500!

Message 193 of 253
Anonymous
Not applicable

Worked for my husband's name:

VS 500

LOFT 250

NY&Co 250

Worked for me:

NY&Co 250

Message 194 of 253
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, The super easy ones are  Victoria secet,(CL $350 )and overstock.com ($750), both worked. in seconds.

I also noticed it works for you if you sign up for members and email, make a purchase into your car, And when you go to pay the pop-up comes. Both of them stated to credit limit upfront. Im a 620 (dropped due to to many applications) Nothing negitive, but Credit history length is only 1-3 years average.

THe VS one the pop up came, I took offer and made no purchace at the time. Im now a VIP ANGEL Black card member, just by buying and paying off asap! Less than 1 year.

Overstock I bought a bed because with them they offer intrest free financing with orders over 299. Purchace once every 6 months, something less than 30% of your CL. Pay it off in 2 payments (that automatically reports good payments standing). They will increase your limit by themselves-Dont ask or it will be a hard PULL on your credit limit.

Message 195 of 253
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Got the overstock popup but it's asking for my whole social. Wouldnt that make it a HP?

No, if it is from the pop-up, it's a soft pull. Overstock askes for the full social security number...so does Wayfair.

Message 196 of 253
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well let hubby get you something special! Congrats great trick for credit building!!!

Message 197 of 253
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE:

well seems to work with NY&Co as well.($500)  I noticed the ones I got with promo, I never had a user name, email updates or anything from them. I just went to the site as if i was brand new to their products/lines. This is true for me as far as VS, Overstock.com, and NY & Co (2 i got today, with-in hours) 

Message 198 of 253
Anonymous
Not applicable

SCT worked for me today! Got Victoria's Secret and Wayfair, both $500 CL. I tried PayPal credit through a furniture website, but they said no. Maybe it was the order total - I may try again later. 

Message 199 of 253
Anonymous
Not applicable

Overstock.com has the best and highest CL. Its got great sales and its own cash back! work right away for me, much better than fingerhut site.

Message 200 of 253
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.