Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU CLI..no hardpull

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU CLI..no hardpull

Flagship rewards 15k------->20k instant CLI  (all reports frozen)  2400 balance

Cash nrewards     15k-------->20K insant CLI (all reports frozen) 7200 blance all from balance transfers 0% for a year!!

Loving NFCU . Its probably the best thing to have happened to me !!!!!! 

As i said all my reports have been frozen for the past 5 months, have gotten CLI succesfully on my barclays travelocity card(called the backdoor number though as doing online requires hard pull and declined), My local credit union card , ALL gemb cards

And finally tried NFCU to see what it has to say. To my surprise it came back as approved in a split second. 

I was declined for CLI just last month for the same reason that my reports were frozen. So i dont know what has changed in 1 month that they approved my cli with a hardpull.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU CLI..no hardpull

@Anonymous wrote:

Flagship rewards 15k------->20k instant CLI  (all reports frozen)  2400 balance

Cash nrewards     15k-------->20K insant CLI (all reports frozen) 7200 blance all from balance transfers 0% for a year!!

Loving NFCU . Its probably the best thing to have happened to me !!!!!! 

As i said all my reports have been frozen for the past 5 months, have gotten CLI succesfully on my barclays travelocity card(called the backdoor number though as doing online requires hard pull and declined), My local credit union card , ALL gemb cards

And finally tried NFCU to see what it has to say. To my surprise it came back as approved in a split second. 

I was declined for CLI just last month for the same reason that my reports were frozen. So i dont know what has changed in 1 month that they approved my cli with a hardpull.

How long have you had the NFCU? They told me that if you CLI before 6 mos, it's a HP. Don't know if that's true cuz someone here got CLI in 4 mos w/o HP. Who knows. They're an odd duck. Smiley Frustrated

Congrats on your CLIs! Smiley Happy
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU CLI..no hardpull

its been 4 months since the cards have been open.

Yeah its very odd and i am surprised myself , i got a CLI with my reports frozen !!!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.