Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Amex Cobrand Credits

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: New Amex Cobrand Credits

Confirming Dunkin' app reload does work to trigger the credit.  Took 14 days for that and the wireless credit on SkyMiles Platinum Business to post.  Still waiting for restaurant credit to post on two other cards but don't have any reason to suspect they won't post.

Message 71 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex offer activated!

Spend $5 in US dining and receive $5 in credit for next 11 months. Maximum of $55.Easy peasy.

Message 72 of 84
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Man I can't believe I missed this thread until now. Just got the email tonight for my Delta Gold and was about to hop on here and see if anyone else had this offer too or if it was just targeted. Glad I ran into this thread before I posted. Just another reason I don't mind paying an AF on two AMEX cards. Their perks always more than make up for it in one way or another!

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 73 of 84
NoHardLimits
Established Contributor

Just a data point...  My first $10 restaurant credit posted for my Delta Gold card.  Dined on the 3rd; credit posted on the 15th.

April 2024 Scorecard: Clean, Thick, Mature, NO New Revolver
FICO8:
VantageScore3:
Inquiries (n/12, n/24):
AAoA: 11 yrs | AoORA: 36 yrs | AoYRA: 12 mos | New Accounts: 0/6, 0/12, 2/24 | Util: 1% | DTI: 1%
Message 74 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NoHardLimits wrote:

Just a data point...  My first $10 restaurant credit posted for my Delta Gold card.  Dined on the 3rd; credit posted on the 15th.

On my Surpass, the purchase was on the 2nd, and the credit showed today (the 16th to be exact), exactly two weeks later. Did the buy on Delta Gold on the 4th so I'm figuring the 18th for that one.

Message 75 of 84
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Still no credit, but they remembered AF 

Message 76 of 84
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

Curious if you'll end up with the Appreciation Credit also?  Those posted on all of my Delta cards when the statement after the AF was paid closed.  IIRC we both got chicken the same day; I have not seen the credit for that either, but going by the timeline on the others I would be surprised if we didn't both see them before the weekend is over.

Message 77 of 84
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Curious if you'll end up with the Appreciation Credit also?  Those posted on all of my Delta cards when the statement after the AF was paid closed.  IIRC we both got chicken the same day; I have not seen the credit for that either, but going by the timeline on the others I would be surprised if we didn't both see them before the weekend is over.

Screenshot_20210217-124144_Amex.jpg

Message 78 of 84
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Well, that's even better.  I got the full new $550, paid it, and then got $100 credit.

D88BE434-4E71-44EC-A0F4-116164B7817F.jpeg

CE433578-8956-4DAF-8DBC-74B64EE6B30E.jpeg

Message 79 of 84
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Hilton Aspire $20 month cash back on dining

I would say Amex is going all out to make its restless Hilton Aspire cardholders happy. They have an offer for $20 cash back per month on any US dining charges, through the end of the year. That's almost half the annual fee right there.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 80 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.