Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office Max Business Card

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Office Max Business Card

APPROVED $5,000

You have to go into the store to apply now which is a pain and it was not instant, but they called me at my business number a couple hours later and said they would approve for what I asked for.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Office Max Business Card

About a year ago, I applied online got approval. You could have searched for the link online. Congrats on your approval. Be cautious with HSBC backed cards. They seem to close the accounts if you apply very quickly for several cards with them.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

PG
Message 3 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

NO PG, I will only PG real credit cards, not store cards...

Actually a year ago, I did apply online and was instantly approved for 3k, couple weeks later with card in hand went to store and shopped and was declined at register, HSBC Closed the account, "there was an error that your account was even opened".  I think because my company was not 3 years old.

I don't need the card at all but felt what the heck, I'm over 3 years now, and I don't think the online application is an option anymore, but figured since I got the Costco card, surely I could get this card, and I did!

so I thanked them by spending $300 and that will probably be it! 

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats on the new line!  Maybe I should inc. a business now (dunno what though!) just to get the time in for when im really ready Smiley Happy                
Message 5 of 8
oracles
Valued Contributor

Congrats CA

What is the next card on the list  lol

Message Edited by oracles on 01-23-2009 06:48 PM
Message 6 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@oracles wrote:

Congrats CA

What is the next card on the list  lol

Message Edited by oracles on 01-23-2009 06:48 PM

LOL, I could use some 0% credit cards

Message 7 of 8
creditdream
Frequent Contributor

CA CONGRATS Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.