Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSECU card data points (ISO)

tag
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

PSECU card data points (ISO)

I was wondering if anyone has any DP on score, baddies, length of relationship with PSCEU, etc for CC approvals? I just joined and can not find any info!! Smiley Happy

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: PSECU card data points (ISO)

They also have a secured card.  Paper app. and you call to have them send it.  Last year they told me that it was no hard pull.  

I think it is a relationship builder.  They pull EX 2 normally.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 2 of 11
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

Awesome! I will have to call and ask about that!

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 4 of 11
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

Thanks @Anonymous I saw that one earlier! Crazy there is such limited info about any of their products.

RE-BUILD 2.0
Message 5 of 11
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

I joined in 2016 and applied for their credit card and personal loan immediately.  I refinanced my auto loan with them a few months later. EX was 660. They look at score, DTI and income. 

I don't have knowledge about the secured card. But I do know that they have great rates and awesome customer care. 

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just appd and got approved for their Founders card...with a 30k limit. I was surprised. That's by far my highest SL. 

They have a 5 year exclusion if you filed BK. (Mine just hit the 5yr mark). I waited a long time to app for this.

DP:

Pulled Experian 745 (per. Psecu app)

Banked with them for 7 years

Bk7 discharged 9-9-2015, no derogs or late payments since

2 inquiries in last 2 years

All balances paid in full each month on cards Image_1600274482.jpg

Message 7 of 11
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Nice hit @Anonymous !!  I have the classic visa (15k CL since 2016) and requested an increase and they approved $5k. Do you know if the 30k Max is only for the founders card? Do you know if they rather give more than one card? 

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

That I'm not sure of. They must like my profile I guess.

Message 9 of 11
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

@newmomnewme wrote:

Nice hit @Anonymous !!  I have the classic visa (15k CL since 2016) and requested an increase and they approved $5k. Do you know if the 30k Max is only for the founders card? Do you know if they rather give more than one card? 

I joined PSECU about 3 years ago. Apped for

credit and they offered 30K.

I could put it on The Founders card 

or the Classic card. My choice. I split it

at 15K each. I believe 30K is the limit 

on credit cards with them. Wonderful CU

from my home state :-)

Hope this helps,

good luck whatever you decide to do,

Cheers

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.