cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Fico 9 Update

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: PenFed Fico 9 Update

Lol just checked 772, its the new 500Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 30
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: PenFed Fico 9 Update


@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Lol just checked 772, its the new 500Smiley Happy


Ain't that the truth!! 😂😂😂😋

Well at least Langley loves you. They told me to kick rocks!

With a 800+ FICO 8 EQ showing on their site.😂😂

So don't feel bad Joe. We all get rejected sometimes.

Message 12 of 30
wingennis
Valued Contributor

Re: PenFed Fico 9 Update

My score went up to 785 from 740 and my lonely auto offer disappeared.  Sigh.

Message 13 of 30
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: PenFed Fico 9 Update

Score says 703, no offers for me either.

 

 

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 14 of 30
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PenFed Fico 9 Update


@Gmood1 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Lol just checked 772, its the new 500Smiley Happy


Ain't that the truth!! 😂😂😂😋

Well at least Langley loves you. They told me to kick rocks!

With a 800+ FICO 8 EQ showing on their site.😂😂

So don't feel bad Joe. We all get rejected sometimes.


bingo langley told me to beat it about a year ago as well..  different FI's look for different things.  Anyone in the credit game long enough will get denied by many lenders for whatever reason as scores arent everything nor is DTI, etc..  

Message 15 of 30
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PenFed Fico 9 Update

At least you are in good company.

 

829 from last month as I had a 30% balance that day I think, down from 834 in January.

 

The only offers I get outside of said TurboTax are the mistaken emails that went out accidentally last month I think it was ;(.

 

To be fair it's not as if I need anything from them right now and they probably know that haha.

 

Interestingly enough AOYRA is my #1 on that with a nearly 1 year old CC.  Gotta love FICO 9.




        
Message 16 of 30
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: PenFed Fico 9 Update


@Gmood1 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Lol just checked 772, its the new 500Smiley Happy


Ain't that the truth!! 😂😂😂😋

Well at least Langley loves you. They told me to kick rocks!

With a 800+ FICO 8 EQ showing on their site.😂😂

So don't feel bad Joe. We all get rejected sometimes.


Lol, thanks G, crazy Langley rejected you, sure you didnt p them off while you were in the "service"?Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 30
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: PenFed Fico 9 Update


@wingennis wrote:

My score went up to 785 from 740 and my lonely auto offer disappeared.  Sigh.


RIP 785 Smiley Sad. well, theres always  TurboSmiley Happy

Message 18 of 30
wingennis
Valued Contributor

Re: PenFed Fico 9 Update


@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@wingennis wrote:

My score went up to 785 from 740 and my lonely auto offer disappeared.  Sigh.


RIP 785 Smiley Sad. well, theres always  TurboSmiley Happy


I used the Turbo offer on Socks Bank out of spite.

Message 19 of 30
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: PenFed Fico 9 Update


@wingennis wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@wingennis wrote:

My score went up to 785 from 740 and my lonely auto offer disappeared.  Sigh.


RIP 785 Smiley Sad. well, theres always  TurboSmiley Happy


I used the Turbo offer on Socks Bank out of spite.


Dang thats COLD😰❄  lol that will show themSmiley Wink

Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.