Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed and Fandango Visa Signature Promotion

tag
fittiger
Frequent Contributor

PenFed and Fandango Visa Signature Promotion

I was wondering if anyone else who has the PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Signature card has tried to use any of the Visa Sig benefits?

Last week I tried to use mine for the Fandango "Signature +1 Fridays" where visa signature cards can buy a ticket on Friday for a Friday showing and it is buy one get one free.  Upon trying, I was told that my card was not a valid Visa Signature card.  I contacted VISA via twitter and they gave me an email to have someone check it out.  I provided the info they requested and their response was "At some point in time since you've been issued the Visa Signature card, the product benefits on the card have changed and the card number you provided is no longer a valid Visa Signature product."

Since I just got this card last week, I am a bit confounded.  I just sent an email to PenFed asking for an explanation so I will update this thread when I receive a reply.

Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
fittiger
Frequent Contributor

Re: PenFed and Fandango Visa Signature Promotion

Anyone had experience with PenFed Visa Sig?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.