cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards cards - how much do YOU get back?

tag
CashBackQueen
Frequent Contributor

Rewards cards - how much do YOU get back?

How much do you earn in cashback / travel / sign-up bonuses etc with your cards? I get about $20 back every month, but I know there are others which much higher spending the mine and I'm interested to see how big the bonuses can get Smiley Happy

BK7 DC 1/2/18 • Progress as of 5/10/22:

TCL: $89,350 • If it ain't got rewards, I don't want it Smiley Wink
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Rewards cards - how much do YOU get back?

$1 per annumSmiley Wink

Message 2 of 32
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Honestly, I'm probably right in line with you. I'm not a rewards maximizer by any means lol. And by the way, @AverageJoesCredit may be underestimating slightly. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 3 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's about $20 for me too. More if I shift spend to Amazon and Target. 

Message 4 of 32
Green456
Established Contributor

@CashBackQueen wrote:

How much do you earn in cashback / travel / sign-up bonuses etc with your cards? I get about $20 back every month, but I know there are others which much higher spending the mine and I'm interested to see how big the bonuses can get Smiley Happy

I get $20 from USB Cash+ alone. Another $20 in points from Chase Freedom which we use for travel. Probably $2-5 on other cards.

We are not heavy card users.

Message 5 of 32
iced
Valued Contributor

@CashBackQueen wrote:

In terms of cashback, $0. All my earning is in the form of points (UR/MR), of which I earn 10-15k per month.

Message 6 of 32
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rewards cards - how much do YOU get back

My cash redemption on my first-year Citi Costco was a prorated $70 for six months.

My cash back on my Chase Amazon Prime Rewards was somewhere around $130 for the whole year.

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 7 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

i dont use credit but i have 2 cashback debits and 3 high yield savings i get aroun 30

Message 8 of 32
xvassagox
New Contributor

I get about $70 cash back on roughly $1500 of spending a month.

Sock Drawered -
Equifax Bankcard 8 - 830 - 4/21 | Experian Score 8 - 812 - 5/26 | TransUnion Score 8 - 810 - 5/1
Message 9 of 32
Nomad3
Frequent Contributor

I think I'm averaging $60/mo from 2 cards (roughly $30/ea) not counting SUBs.

Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.