cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking info on Addition Fi (aren't we all?)

tag
TyrannicalDuncery
Regular Contributor

Re: Seeking info on Addition Fi (aren't we all?)

Hey @PullingMeSoftly and @Flfico, do you know what bureaus they pulled? From DoctorOfCredit it looks like they don't pull Chex. Wondering about EWS or other ones too.

Message 11 of 19
northway
Frequent Contributor

They pull Experian for credit apps.

No Chex for membership, but there is a possibility of a HP. They did a TU HP on me when I gained membership a while back.

They are also pretty strict on membership and shut a ton of people down on DoC who were trying to backdoor.

Personal Cards:
Message 12 of 19
TyrannicalDuncery
Regular Contributor

Good points @northway, thanks. I'm just thinking about what to garden if I plan to apply there--there's some small chance I might move into the service area within the next 5 years. I was thinking maybe I'd have to garden EWS, but it sounds like maybe I need to focus on the good ol' big 3 (sure as heck ain't gonna do it for 5 years though).

To your point about people getting rejected on DoC, that's a good point too, and not only that: some people thought they were home free for a good month or two and then got the axe, if I read that correctly. Yikes.

Message 13 of 19
northway
Frequent Contributor

@TyrannicalDuncery 

I'm nearly positive they don't use EWS either. A few FL credit unions don't use Chex/EWS at all and go off of credit report hard/soft pulls instead like Addition (possible TU HP), Campus USA (EQ HP), Suncoast (EQ SP), and MidFlorida (EX HP).

VyStar has started using ChexSystems as of a year or two ago (but they suck anyway and a special F**K YOU to them for perma-banning me after account opening for no reason).

Personal Cards:
Message 14 of 19
Tcal
Regular Contributor

@northway wrote:

@TyrannicalDuncery 

I'm nearly positive they don't use EWS either. A few FL credit unions don't use Chex/EWS at all and go off of credit report hard/soft pulls instead like Addition (possible TU HP), Campus USA (EQ HP), Suncoast (EQ SP), and MidFlorida (EX HP).

VyStar has started using ChexSystems as of a year or two ago (but they suck anyway and a special F**K YOU to them for perma-banning me after account opening for no reason).

I'm pretty sure I'm eligible as an alumni but I'm scared of a TU HP. My report has a bit too much velocity at the moment 😅 

Though if the CC app is TU that is very tempting

Message 15 of 19
TyrannicalDuncery
Regular Contributor

deleted

Message 16 of 19
Flfico
Regular Contributor

I applied for membership at the same time as the card. Ex HP. Got a 10k Cli a few months back. Another Ex HP. Not sure about secondary reports.

Message 17 of 19
TyrannicalDuncery
Regular Contributor

congrats!

Message 18 of 19
ptatohed
Valued Contributor

5X examples.

https://www.additionfi.com/personal-credit-cards/premier-rewards/5x-category-qualifying-purchase-exa...

5% CB rotating: ;
Everyday 3% CB: ;
Everyday 5%: ;
Companion Card: ;
Everyday 2.2% CB: ;
Retired to sock drawer after AOD (kept alive w/ 1 purchase every 6 mo): ;
On my radar: ;
Still Waiting for an Invite: ;
No hope:
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.