Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I apply, CSP?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I apply, CSP?

Should I apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card? EX 697, TU 713, EQ 687. This is the card i've been looking for, for quite some time. Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Should I apply, CSP?

Any baddies? Have 5 new accounts or more in the last 24 months? Any relationship with chase? Have experience with cards with at least $5k limits? If your under 5/24, clean file and have history with higher limit cards then give it a shot.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

old baddies from 2011-2012, chase freedom capital one platinum and amex bce within the last two last, 1000, 6000 and 3000 respectively. The amex i plan on bumping up to 9000 on monday, hoping at least. 6 months cli time is up on monday. would like to make a decision as to whether or not to apply before then. don't want chase thinking that i'm increasing my credit for some major purchase then suddenly dumping everything and move to colombia.

Message 3 of 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Should be fine, more income more better as always but your base credit report / scores sound fine.

        
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.